Harmless War Stats (Will be located here)

KenoDurkster

Who do you think will win  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have decided to bring the wiki stats to here as it will make it easier for yalls too see i only will be posting Stats and not other informations (which can be found on the wiki page) I apoligize for the huge date jump but i havent been able to get to it in a while :P. Also Total NS strength is not exact Republic of White Nations & Lazy penguin Eaters's NS strengths are rounded due to there not on all alliance stat screen. everything else is exact (if you see an error please tell me)

NewBitmapImage-9.jpg

The Harmless War WIKI PAGE!!!

Edited by KenoDurkster

nope you're just either

1. being purposely annoying

2. trying to be " Mogar Edition 2"

also didn't you already make this

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59675

that post got hijacked :P if you were to read it you would realize this i attempted multiple times to get back on topic but to no avail.

I don't think that fact that alliances like CDT happen to fight alliances that are fighting MHA means that CDT in this example are fighting on the MHA side of the war.

CDT was only involved against UN, and that was is over. UN got destroyed in one night. We had to peace so they didn't cry.

ok and in karma wiki 25% of those alliances are not at war with NPO but there on there... if your fighting an alliance on hamrless kids your being added to retro romans and vice versa.

Ill remove CDT Tommarow as soon as possible. as they have peaced out UN.

Edited by KenoDurkster