Botha-Mode on

Agostinho Neto

-SNIP-

I hate to say it, but some of you folks do have big egos in that you need to have the biggest, largest, best, most perfect, etc. Personally, I love pwning my enemies with my junk military, wobbly rockets, and rusted tanks.

There are people that enjoy that sort of stuff very much, and some people enjoy using powerful and futuristic stuff (not that I have anything against using older equipment; I do that myself).

I myself like to use either my own creations, or something that noone else uses (like how I'll be using

tanks eventually).

There are people that enjoy that sort of stuff very much, and some people enjoy using powerful and futuristic stuff (not that I have anything against using older equipment; I do that myself).

I myself like to use either my own creations, or something that noone else uses (like how I'll be using

tanks eventually).

I'd do that myself if I was a better artist... :(

Oh Botha mode, you have made me a 3rd world country. Right now, I run one of the dumbest and sickest countries in the world because I don't have any IG schools or hospitals.

-Marscurian Pakistan, a magical land where nobody ever gets old.

-They don't get old because they die before they hit 40!

Oh Botha mode, you have made me a 3rd world country. Right now, I run one of the dumbest and sickest countries in the world because I don't have any IG schools or hospitals.

-Marscurian Pakistan, a magical land where nobody ever gets old.

-They don't get old because they die before they hit 40!

*Pats KaiserMelech on the back.* you have my sympathies, mate.