TOS

Brinoceros

And you're still defending viceroys even after they've been declared violations of the TOS?

I've seen that acronym a few times and have tried to figure out what it meant, but couldn't think of anything. Soooo, what does it mean?

ahh, I see now. so how do viceroys violate the TOS? I see nothing about them specifically in the TOS.

A Viceroy normally gets root administrator rights on the alliance their boards, this isn't allowed because you use in-game powers (war) to get an out of game property in return (Ownership of a board).

A Viceroy normally gets root administrator rights on the alliance their boards, this isn't allowed because you use in-game powers (war) to get an out of game property in return (Ownership of a board).

So if they were given the standard diplo mask for their alliance, it would be kosher?

I'm sorry, this is a bit off-topic, but I've always been curious as to the issue of viceroys.

So if they were given the standard diplo mask for their alliance, it would be kosher?

I'm sorry, this is a bit off-topic, but I've always been curious as to the issue of viceroys.

I believe giving the viceroy even an high government mask would be allowed as long as he doesn't get in control of RL-property.

I think these kind of "advisor's" will return in the future.