4K infra jump

steeldor

I suggest that you do backcollects, rather than waiting to spend the exect amount of money to break even again:

Pay bills for 10-19 days

Sell labor camps

Buy factories

Buy infra

Sell factories

Buy economic improvements

Collect taxes

Sell economic improvements

Buy labor camps

I suggest that you do backcollects, rather than waiting to spend the exect amount of money to break even again:

Pay bills for 10-19 days

Sell labor camps

Buy factories

Buy infra

Sell factories

Buy economic improvements

Collect taxes

Sell economic improvements

Buy labor camps

What do you mean? I want to know how much money is needed to make the jump, so I don't buy up to 4075 infra and run out of money, or something like that.

What do you mean? I want to know how much money is needed to make the jump, so I don't buy up to 4075 infra and run out of money, or something like that.

You get to 3999.99 infra and save up a whole 19 days worth of taxes and collect taxes, while you also pay 19 days worth of 3999.99 infra bills. In 19 days time, you make sure you keep up to date with bills and do not collect taxes (i.e. 19 days inactive), and then spend all of your previous savings on infra which may take you up to 4500 infra, or something of that sort, and then you collect taxes.

What this does, is it allows you to pay the low cost of bills at a rate before the 4000 infra jump, whilst collecting taxes at an increased amount after the 4500 infra jump. It also allows you to make use of labor camps while paying bills, factories while buying infra and economy-boosting improvements when collecting taxes (improvement swapping).

This technique is often repeated all the way till you reach around 15000 infra.

Edited by dealmaster13

ROFL!!!

It takes about 46mil to go from 250infa->3000infra under very good conditions

I just did this ironically enough, I had a combined backcollection of 48.5mil at about 220 infra for my FM/Harbor, and I stopped at 2949.99 infra in order to fix up my land ratios and my soldier count, along with my improvements and such.

10k in 20days ;)