Pax Pacis Elections

King Kevz

Elections  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the sudden and unexpected step down of Laura Kingswell from office an election has been called for the new party to be installed. There are three main parties stepping up to the front to take the position and their ideals are listed below. If any foreign countries have any questions they would like to ask they may do so here.

Badgiruel Party

Natarle Badgiruel always held the rank of Fleet Admiral back in the days when she belonged to the nation of Estovakia but as the navy was almost non existant it was a superficial role at best and so she placed her time in Politics and has since became an avid politician who feels that homeland security must be balanced with international relations.

natarle-badgiruel-134489.jpg

Her party's Ideals:

Maintain a strong, well equipped military focused on maintaining homeland security against possible threats,

The sharing of intelligance to our allies and in the case of terrorists and their like with the world.

All citizens treated the same regardless of gender or past nationality.

Death sentance for only the harshest of crimes.

Athha Party

Cagalli Yula Athha was and still is a young woman who grew up in slavorussia and then left to start a small charity helping war orphans but when her charities headquarters was destroyed in the Nordland/Slavorussia war she was left to her own devices and has recently settled into Pax Pacis where she has started her own political party.

230px-Cagalli_057.jpg

Her party's Ideals:

Maintain a small security force for assisting police but have no military at all.

Share intelligance with every nation regardless of if they are allied or not.

All citizens are treated the same but those who are of lower income should recieve benefits.

No death sentance at all.

Zala Party

Patrick Zala was a very minor Nordic politician and was never recognised or even well known, he had a wife once but she was died of unknown circumstance in the eastern europe war. Since then he left Nordland and headed abroad before settling in Pax Pacis where he became one of the most active politicians and also has recieved the most support from the youth of Pax Pacis.

patrick.jpg

His party's Ideals:

A strong, well equipped military force for offensive and defensive actions.

All intelligance will be kept to Pax Pacis only.

Those citizens who show true patriotism to the nation will be elevated.

Death sentance for most high level crimes.

Edited by King Kevz

"The Empire is going to abstain from casting its opinion here. It's the rights of the citizens not foreigners to determine the fate of their land. We will only note that the ones ideologically most closely aligned to ourselves are the Badgiruels. We would prefer doing business with them with the Zala a close second.."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"While Singapore would like to see the Badgiruel in office, we do hope that the citizens themselves will choose what they wish and not let themselves be influenced by the outside world."

OOC: Seriously, I find this funny, letting other players determine your RP.

OOC: Well the way I see it is. Other nation's can vote but I mostly see it as everyone in the community representing my citizens voting.

OOC: Which is exactly then thing I find funny.

While I like everyone and all, votes like this can easily be influenced by people who have a following. I, for example, could get the MHA-guys to vote for a specific candidate if I felt like it (I don't do that though, because I'm too lazy asking them, and because I'm too fair). Or Triyun could get all his NPO buddies to vote for a nordic candidate, who would obviously support the GNR.

Imo, you should see these votes as what they are: The opinions of other nations. They may influence your people slightly, but by no means should you let them decide your ruling party.

But that's my opinion, not yours.

OOC: Which is exactly then thing I find funny.

While I like everyone and all, votes like this can easily be influenced by people who have a following. I, for example, could get the MHA-guys to vote for a specific candidate if I felt like it (I don't do that though, because I'm too lazy asking them, and because I'm too fair). Or Triyun could get all his NPO buddies to vote for a nordic candidate, who would obviously support the GNR.

Imo, you should see these votes as what they are: The opinions of other nations. They may influence your people slightly, but by no means should you let them decide your ruling party.

But that's my opinion, not yours.

OOC: See if I just choose my next ruler I find it boring as I know what I am going to do and who will win. This way it adds that mystery factor for me and if someone gets their alliance to all vote for one leader thats fine as that would mean in RP terms the majority of my citizens voted for them. Also as seen no political moves towards foreign nations have been mentioned.

OOC: See if I just choose my next ruler I find it boring as I know what I am going to do and who will win. This way it adds that mystery factor for me and if someone gets their alliance to all vote for one leader thats fine as that would mean in RP terms the majority of my citizens voted for them. Also as seen no political moves towards foreign nations have been mentioned.

OOC: Your nation, your choice.

"What is each candidate's stance on Pax Pacis' protectorate status under Promised Land?"

Natarle Badgiruel: "I appreciate the effort and risk that Promised Land is placing itself in for our protection and it is my hope that we can one day gain enough support ourselves to remove said protection and become allies"

Cagalli Yula Athha: "Firstly let me say thank you for providing us with such protection, it is very kind of you. I wish to stay under your protection as long as possible so we can make more friends in the world"

Patrick Zala: "I don't like it one bit but right now we can't do a thing about it. Still I recognise a military gesture when I see it and I say you played this one well. You have my respects"

"What are the candidates opinions on the regional influence of the Dragon Empire?" asked Jenna Evans of DENN.

Natarle Badgiruel: "I feel that the Dragon Empire has made some good influence on the region but they musn't seek to over reach into other nation's lives"

Cagalli Yula Athha: "Oh well I think they are doing a great job at this and should keep on going. Who knows maybe we can help out"

Patrick Zala: "Tsk the Dragon Empire should keep its policies and influence to itself or conquer those it wishes to control. The idea of these peace talks and helping out is sickening"