Eagleia

Knowzilla

This is the topic where the latest issues and news on Eagleia will be posted.

For information about Eagleia, see it's wiki page.

For more articles on Eagleia, it's institutions, Geography, etc, see here.

Some basic facts:

*Eagleia is currently split into a Union (consisting of well developed States) and and an Empire (consisting of under developed, but huge colonies). There are calls for reforms to this system.

*It's Geography is varies vastly. From wet, hot tropical rainforest's to dry, cold polar areas.

*Government:

-Head of State: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (represented by Governor General Sir 'Knowzilla' (me)).

-Head of Government: [Chancellor] (Elections pending - Interim Chancellor: Justice Quentin Weeds)

-Chief Justice: The Honorable Justice Jir a.c. Himmington

-Supreme Imperial Officer (for control of the Empire): The Right Honorable Sir Rabbitisterdon.

The main party in the Congress is currently the Conservative-Democratic Alliance.

*Foreign Policy: Peace loving nation.

>For more facts (and in detail) please see the linked articles on the wiki. [http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Eagleia]

~~News and issues to come soon.~~

It seems you claim Aotearoa under the archaic name of New Zealand. Negate this or face the full and utter consequences of your nation being trampled to the ground and each one of your subjects having their throats cut out in front of you.

Glorious Aotearoa is the sole and full owner and possessor of Aotearoa and also controls major parts of the pacific. Continue to claim our land at your risk.

LATEST NEWS: JUST IN:

Protesters take to the streets demanding reform of the Government system on or before the 100th Day Anniversary of Eagleia. They march to the Ministry of Imperial Affairs and throws pebbles at the Deputy Imperial Officer, who has recently been found to be spending money reserved for the colonies by the Congress on personal land holdings. Several protesters march to Victoria Place, official residence of the Governor General and hand over an official petition to Her Majesty the Queen containing the signatures of over 400,000 people demanding reform. Many of the reformists want to abolish the Empire and change the Union.

Some also ask for reform in the two Houses of Congress, the House of Lords and the House of Representatives, and in the entire Congress itself.

Several want a system like the UK (devolved legislatures; Central Parliament - Crown, Lords, Commons) and several want a system like Canada (Provincial legislatures; Central Parliament - Crown, Senate, Commons). Most want, especially in the colonies want an end to the empire to be fully integrated into Eagleia and become States.

The Government has promised a Royal Commission into the issue, with several members of Congress and senior political leaders supporting the cause, a referendum on change is most likely to come.

However before that, the Government requests comments on the issue from other nations? What do you think should happen?

It seems you claim Aotearoa under the archaic name of New Zealand. Negate this or face the full and utter consequences of your nation being trampled to the ground and each one of your subjects having their throats cut out in front of you.

Glorious Aotearoa is the sole and full owner and possessor of Aotearoa and also controls major parts of the pacific. Continue to claim our land at your risk.

The Government of Eagleia does not claim any part of Aotearoa/New Zealand and is well away from the area, furthermore the Government of Eagleia does not wish to take part in war and promotes peace.

Edited by Knowzilla

The Government of Eagleia does not claim any part of Aotearoa/New Zealand and is well away from the area.

Your denials make a mockery of your own informative resources.

head of state of ... New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, ... Paramount Chief of Fiji.

Items in bold are possessions of Glorious Aotearoa, while the Italics mark the territories of Annihilation, on of our closest allies. You shall now renounce all claims and points of authority to these areas else one more denial that you wrongly claim to own these areas will be cause for a declaration of war.

LATEST NEWS: JUST IN:

Several want a system like the UK (devolved legislatures; Central Parliament - Crown, Lords, Commons) and several want a system like Canada (Provincial legislatures; Central Parliament - Crown, Senate, Commons). Most want, especially in the colonies want an end to the empire to be fully integrated into Eagleia and become States.

Canada no longer exists as a state, the people voting to dissolve into anarchism. Secondly, many of the colonies you claim to own have established, independent states there, and continued claims of control over our land and people will be met with.

Edited by LeVentNoir

As the protests grow, the Government of Eagleia has asked the Governor General to launch a Royal Commission into the issue.

Headline story from 'The Times of Eagleia ' on the issue:

Protesters take to the streets demanding reform of the Government system on or before the 100th Day Anniversary of Eagleia. They march to the Ministry of Imperial Affairs and throws pebbles at the Deputy Imperial Officer, who has recently been found to be spending money reserved for the colonies by the Congress on personal land holdings. Several protesters march to Victoria Place, official residence of the Governor General and hand over an official petition to Her Majesty the Queen containing the signatures of over 400,000 people demanding reform. Many of the reformists want to abolish the Empire and change the Union.

Some also ask for reform in the two Houses of Congress, the House of Lords and the House of Representatives, and in the entire Congress itself.

The Government has promised a Royal Commission into the issue, with several members of Congress and senior political leaders supporting the cause, a referendum on change is most likely to come.

The Government however still welcomes any outside comments from other nations on the issue and how you feel the Government should deal with the issue.

Your denials make a mockery of your own informative resources.

Items in bold are possessions of Glorious Aotearoa, while the Italics mark the territories of Annihilation, on of our closest allies. You shall now renounce all claims and points of authority to these areas else one more denial that you wrongly claim to own these areas will be cause for a declaration of war.

Canada no longer exists as a state, the people voting to dissolve into anarchism. Secondly, many of the colonies you claim to own have established, independent states there, and continued claims of control over our land and people will be met with.

OOC: Ahem, I would like to point out that you should only consider the part of that article under the sub heading "Planet Bob" when it comes to the game. The next heading, and it's information, is about the real world, from a Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_II.

Eagleia and it's colonies do not extend to those areas at all.

Edited by Knowzilla

OOC: Ahem, I would like to point out that you should only consider the part of that article under the sub heading "Planet Bob" when it comes to the game. The next heading, and it's information, is about the real world, from a Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_II.

Eagleia and it's colonies do not extend to those areas at all.

OOC: What LVN means to say is that if you are engaging in the RP, that he recommends that you go to here to claim some land, rather than claiming his sovereign land without permission, as this section has been kind of established as the CyberNations RolePlay community which is based in #cnrp at Coldfront.

OOC: What LVN means to say is that if you are engaging in the RP, that he recommends that you go to here to claim some land, rather than claiming his sovereign land without permission, as this section has been kind of established as the CyberNations RolePlay community which is based in #cnrp at Coldfront.

OOC: Yes, I'm not claiming his land, that's what I've been trying to say. :wacko:

OOC: Yes, I'm not claiming his land, that's what I've been trying to say. :wacko:

OOC: However, LeVentNoir raises a good point, I believe that you really should have this thread within this subforum unless you decide to join the CyberNations Roleplaying Community. I'm sure you'd fit in well with us in the global RP, as you have some good qualities about you.

OOC: However, LeVentNoir raises a good point, I believe that you really should have this thread within this subforum unless you decide to join the CyberNations Roleplaying Community. I'm sure you'd fit in well with us in the global RP, as you have some good qualities about you.

Well, I'm just a bit confused exactly where this should be as, at least how I understood it, the forum rules said this sort of thing should be here, but, if your sure, anytime I make further topics of this sort, they will be in the sub forum you linked to.

OOC: Fantasy RP is really a misnomer. It should really be CNRP forums, but it isn't, because the mods don't want to endorse one rp over another, so we got stuck here. Game-Related RP is for everything else.

Well, I'm just a bit confused exactly where this should be as, at least how I understood it, the forum rules said this sort of thing should be here, but, if your sure, anytime I make further topics of this sort, they will be in the sub forum you linked to.

OOC: He means, we play sort of a MMO RP here, continual world, and if you want to play here you have to acknowledge other players. Where as the other forum is for game related RP, just wars, trade etc, a lot more limited, however, you can do what you want and don't have to interact with anyone.