A Matter of Life and Death

Il Terra Di Agea

Under Constitutional Law a Vote has been called:  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

War may be on The Horizon

As per ADI's constitution, though obligated to do so by the TEC, a vote must be carried by Congress to pass an act of war upon the Nords. The issue has raised several debates nation wide, and protestors have gone to most large government and military centers to voice their opinions.

NO.png

Protesters make their opinions known

Anti war protests have also been met by pro-war groups, and the "Pants for Great Justice Society," who claim to be there by coincidence. The congress, in a dead heat for an answer, has issued one final vote to decide the fate of the nation and our glorious Bulletsponges Soldiers.

OOC: Vote, say you support an answer, but don't say what you voted for IC as this is supposed to be my congress :awesome:

Also, why did I write that constitution and feel the need to honor it IC <_<

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

OOC: I'm tempted to vote no because I really like ADI and the characters you have, and if you lose the war, I don't want them to go away. (Unless you bring them to my nation :awesome:)

BTW, who is the cat? You never really introduced him.

The characters will stay, I have a bad history about making characters stay dead (An od leader of mine survived a bad case of shot in the head ;) )

OOC: I like how you are letting the community at large decide the fate of your nation :awesome:

I personally would never put so much trust in so many people. >_> Voted yes, by the way teehee

I have plans, both the military and Frenchman kind in store. I've already thought about how I might end this all if need be, so I really don't care what the end result is :P

The characters will stay, I have a bad history about making characters stay dead (An od leader of mine survived a bad case of shot in the head ;) )

Still, who is the cat?

I have plans, both the military and Frenchman kind in store. I've already thought about how I might end this all if need be, so I really don't care what the end result is :P

By Frenchman, do you mean Henri Philippe Pétain?

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

Still, who is the cat?

By Frenchman, do you mean Henri Philippe Pétain?

OOC: The Cat is Mr. Johann Whisker-Bottom, Komeil's pet Siberian tiger, born with patched albinism giving his white fur a slight blue tinge. Komeil purchased him from a Thai Drug Lord in 1998 thinking that it would grow into a dragon that he could ride.

And yes, that is almost exactly my backup, if-I-get-bored-and-the-circumstances-permit-it plan