Tech Scale question

Markus Wilding

...That doesn't really answer my question. Would I still be in the Modern tier (since I've been here for more than 2 months) or would I be back at Third World? I ask this because it looks to me that Lynneth (with his massive tech level) appears to be RPing a third world country. Do I revert to Third World when I reroll or do I keep Modern?

...That doesn't really answer my question. Would I still be in the Modern tier (since I've been here for more than 2 months) or would I be back at Third World? I ask this because it looks to me that Lynneth (with his massive tech level) appears to be RPing a third world country. Do I revert to Third World when I reroll or do I keep Modern?

Singapore is by no means a third world country, N Reeki. I'm merely beginning to establish myself and whatnot, but my technology etc still is similarly high as that of Canada.

Go look at wiki and tell me Singapore IRL is a third world country. I'm merely RPing it as it is IRL (as much as I can, with some liberal applications of one or two things here and there)

He's re-rolling?

Well, its probebly by his own choice to do so. Whichever is your highest tier you can do, but the lower tiers are still avalible.

I just didn't know, Lynneth. I'm sorry. :( I thought you were RPing third-world for some reason. Me is ignorant.

In any case, thanks Jerry. That answers my question.

Read more.

<3

Singapore has about the same GDP as Israel, yet has only ~60% of the population. If the USA had the same GDP per capita as Singapore, it would rise from ~14.2 trillion to ~15.6 trillion.

The average citizen of Singapore is richer than the average citizen of every other country except: Norway, Luxembourgh and Quatar.

Singapore has the 4th-highest GDP/capita in the world.

<3

So why is Lynneth exempt? Nobody else (that I can tell) rerolled and came back as third world. They kept their tiers. If it's because of tech level, then I see the point, but when you move people that have been here for two months into modern and they reroll I would think they would want to choose either modern or third world.

So why is Lynneth exempt? Nobody else (that I can tell) rerolled and came back as third world. They kept their tiers. If it's because of tech level, then I see the point, but when you move people that have been here for two months into modern and they reroll I would think they would want to choose either modern or third world.

No, when you join CNRP, you join with your current stats. The two month thing was not "Stay here for two months, become modern" It was "If you have been here for two months when the rule was changed, become modern. If you have <300 tech when you join, become third world.

Lyn didn't he came back as first world.

No, when you join CNRP, you join with your current stats. The two month thing was not "Stay here for two months, become modern" It was "If you have been here for two months when the rule was changed, become modern. If you have <300 tech when you join, become third world.

If you ask me, the wording on that was a little iffy. Whoever's in charge of the current appropriate thread, mind clarifying that it's a grandfather rule, not an all-encompassing one?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder