Want to be one of Teh Elves?

tehol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? ive only run into one non-english speaker between eta and theta, and most of the commands are still in english... although german seems to exist as well.

=[ I dont have time for another account though too, sorry.

similar plan here, although somehow we managed to jump from 17 to 22 members, while all I have been doing was trying to get a trade ring established. hahahaahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, I want to.

That has got to be one of the coolest things to believe in, along with the yeti/abominable snowman, and other semi-possible yet 99.9999999% surely untrue things.

I mean, lochness monster, could be a relic of the dinosaurs, sort of (even if it's probably impossible to fit in loch ness, or whatever the place is called).

The yeti could be descendant of early apes(although where it's been sighted I think I heard that this makes no sense).

And then of course if you don't believe in evolution, that reasoning is entirely fail(although it pretty much is if you do too) but it's still COOL to imagine.

*solemnly swears to not being a young child* =P