Want to be one of Teh Elves?

tehol

Details below, the important stuff is summed up in this paragraph or two.

A protectorate of Echelon, we like new members, a lot. You come to our forums and get all the stuff done (registering, applying) and we will mask you so you can see our excellent guides (on war, growing your nation etc.) and so you can ask for aid. Depending mostly on how much you post and read around the forums, you could get anywhere from 500k to 3mil.

Not to mention, all of our members that have been with TeLF for more than 3 days, have less than 200 tech, but more than 3kNS, are eligible for free tech (up to 200). The reason for this, is that I like to buy that free tech (for the eligible members) off of our members with 50 tech or less, so the alliance is helped twice-over. Also, once you hit 3kNS on mostly infra, you need some stuff to lower the costs of things, =].

Ok, heres our link again TeLF forum Link, and then theres all the stuff below like ministry positions and our charter.

telfflagey8.png

TeLF's Ministry is comprised of The Ruling Council, The Body Council, and The Alliance Body.

The Founding Council is composed of Tehol of Lether, and had included the late Ruddyyy of Rudoria. The members of The Founding Council all belong to The Ruling Council.

The Ruling Council must have 3 members, unless it is composed solely of The Founding Council. So long as it is composed of any members of The Founding Council, no other member may belong to it. Upon the un-involvement of The Founding Council in the matters of The Ruling Council, it must elect the 3 new members of The Ruling Council. From that moment thereafter, The Ruling Council will be composed of 3 members, elected by themselves upon the demotion or resignation of another one of it’s members. The Ruling Council may not disband TeLF, which will continue to survive so long as 3 members wish for it to be so.

The Ruling Council members can be demoted with 100% votes in favour from The Alliance Body and The Body Council not including the member of The Ruling Council in question. In cases of less than a 100% vote, all members that supported the vote of demotion may choose to leave TeLF, but must respect that TeLF will continue to exist so long as it has at minimum 3 members that will then compose The Ruling Council.

In any votes involving The Ruling Council that rest on the breaking point of making a decision, the side that includes 2 members of The Ruling Council will be considered to have won.

The Body Council is composed of the Ministry Leaders, who are all elected by The Founding Council. In matters requiring their vote (treaties etc.) each Ministry has as many votes as they have available leaders (not including deputies). The Alliance Body can demote most members of The Body Council from their position with a 75% vote in favour of their demotion. Protected positions requiring 90% vote in favour of demotion include: The MoI, the MoFAs, and the MoC.

The Alliance Body is composed of all alliance members including all officials.

Ministers Job Description:

Each Minister Position must be filled in order starting from the first mentioned here, to the last.

Minister of Information

The MoI keeps up to date with the Cybernations Forums, and posts important developments on TeLF forums (or a site well linked from the TeLF forums). The MoI must elect a Deputy MoI in case of the need of a temporary leave (if possible), and may elect “Cameramen†to watch specific forums. The MoI must advise all other Ministers if he possesses information pertaining to their post.

-The Deputy MoI watches specific forums, along with the rest of the “Cameramenâ€

Ministers of Foreign Affairs

There are three Ministers of Foreign Affairs. They are considered of equal rank, with different and specified areas of work.

In charge of resolving conflicts with foreign bodies is the MoFA (by establishing embassies with unknown alliances, visiting IRC channels etc.) to avoid war.

In charge of creating embassies for friendly or sanctioned alliances and masking their diplomats on the TeLF forums is the MoIFA, with the “I†representing Internal.

In charge of establishing embassies with known alliances and creating bonds of amity is the MoFFA, with the extra “F†representing “Friendlyâ€. The MoFFA must elect Foreign Diplomats for helping aid with Friendly Affairs.

All MoFAs must elect a Deputy MoFFA in case of temporary leave (if possible).

-The Deputy MoFFA may choose which alliances he is a Foreign Diplomat to, unless the MoFFA otherwise instructs him.

Minister of Internal Affairs

The Minister of Internal Affairs is in charge of keeping the alliance happy. The MoIA should be one of the most active spammers, and was formerly an unofficial position called “Faerie Rulerâ€

Minister of Combat

The MoC is in charge of fully understanding standard TeLF procedure in war, and handling the defence and offence of TeLF nations when a state of war is declared by The Ruling Council. All positions related to war are created and run by the MoC.

Minister of Recruitment

Is in charge of recruiting new members and organizing recruitment campaigns. The MoR is appointed by the Founding Council, and can be demoted by the Founding Council or the Body Council (with unanimous vote). The MoR must elect a Deputy MoR in case of temporary leave (if possible).

-The Deputy MoR may work on separate recruitment campaigns, unless the MoR otherwise instructs him

Minister of Admissions

The MoA is in charge of masking new members, as well as adding them to the TeLF Roster. The MoA must also elect a Deputy MoA in case of the need of a temporary leave (if possible). A welcoming committee may be appointed, if so desired.

-The Deputy MoA welcomes new members, along with the rest of the committee.

Minister of Finance

Keeps a record of all loans given, and takes care to make sure no member is allowed to leave the alliance until they have paid off their debts. The MoF must elect a Deputy MoF in case of the need of a temporary leave (if possible).

-The Deputy MoF aids the MoF how the MoF desires, in relation to the position

Forward Regarding Sovereignty

TeLF is an alliance devoted to freedom of each members own military, but also, to the protecting of that freedom. Though it is sometimes necessary for members to be ordered to defend or attack, or to simply not attack,(in order to defend the freedom of the TeLF members) TeLF emphasizes that members are allowed to attack whoever they like, provided the nation is in an alliance of less then 3 nations, that there are no nuclear weapons in the alliance and the nations do not belong to a protected colour sphere. This being said, no TeLF member will ever attack nations of alliances that are considered to be in a friendship with TeLF, are allied to TeLF, or are of TeLF itself. TeLF members will only ever partake in agreed duels that would fall into an exception of the above rule upon want from all duelling nations and express permission from The Ruling Council. All attacks not asked to be performed by The Minister of Combat or The Ruling Council are performed at the nations own risk.(as with Article I Regarding Defence:)

Article I

Regarding Defence:

All members of TeLF have the right to a safe and healthy environment in which to grow. If attacked without a just cause, the members of TeLF have the right to demand aid of fellow members, at which time, fellow members must aid either through military or financial backing. Just causes will be determined by the Minister of Combat, and/or The Ruling Council.

Article II

Regarding Allies:

It is illegal for any member of TeLF to attack a member of an alliance that is listed as an ally of TeLF, or otherwise has a treaty requiring non-aggression with TeLF. Doing so will result in the immediate demand for reparations to the attacked nation, from the attacker, or ZI of the attacking nation. Allied nations can be found at: http://z11.invisionfree.com/TeLF/index.php?showtopic=7

Article III

Regarding War:

If TeLF has a war called upon it, all members must immediately take up the call, and work as a group to defend themselves. Any member attempting to deviate, or hide from the war, without express permission from The Ruling Council or The Minister of Combat will be made No.1 targets, and will be attacked as the most important enemies of the war. TeLF must stand together, or not at all. No one will be allowed to leach from TeLF, and leave when the going gets tough.

Article IV

Regarding Leadership:

TeLF is a beneficial dictatorship. We won't try to pretty it up, that's what we are. TeLF is ruled by the The Ruling Council, however, TeLF is not a totalitarian state. The details regarding TeLF leadership is located here.

"http://z11.invisionfree.com/TeLF/index.php?showtopic=201"

Article V

Regarding Treaties:

According to the TeLF Charter, no Treaty signed by TeLF may be out of accordance with this article.

Sub-Article i

All conflicting treaties, where TeLF is obligated to aid conflicting parties, whether through Military or Monetary means are subject to this clause, unless the treaty is signed with express exception.

The conflicting parties must agree upon one of the following:

1. Immediate ceasing of all Military actions against opposing parties until the conflicting TeLF treaties are amended or considered forfeit so that they are no longer in conflict.

2. Immediate ceasing of all Military actions against opposing parties and have any problem sorted diplomatically and peaceably.

3. Anything approved with a unanimous vote from all conflicting parties and TeLF

Sub-Article ii

Passing Treaties and amendments

Treaties can only be passed with a 75% majority in favour between The Ruling Council and The Body Council, until The Ruling Council is not only composed of The Founding Council. At that point, unanimous vote among the members of The Ruling Council and 50% of The Body Council will suffice.

Upon passing a treaty, all ministers and leaders must support it and offer their signature

Edited by tehol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ministry Exposition Updated

=]

the old on is on our forums, under "Old Legislation"

EDIT: and the charter is a little outdated as to exactly what goes on now

Edited by tehol

My nation is awesome? =O! Thank you!(if yes, it would also be the first time that's been said where I could see)

But do you mean the money I was sending out, or the structure, or the reference to Tales of Malazan? =]

Fairly important side note: New charter is PASSED! it actually makes sense with our new minister exposition, :awesome:

-old charter is in the plainly named "Old Legislation" (where our current charter is within Passed Legislation)

*edits first post with charter in it*

Edited by tehol

• 2 weeks later...

hai! you making fun of my thread saying its nearly grave digging! lol... I dont like double posting either so ive ignored it... I guess I couldve got members to, lol

I've read all the rules i could find! ... 3 times too.

first time-when i joined

-second time-when i joined the new forums

-third time-when I posted in a no-discussion forum and got warned...

• 2 weeks later...