A TPF invitation

Burning Glory

The Phoenix Federation formally asks Lafayette Escadrille to go to prom with us at The Big Nuclear Débutante Ball.

There shall be punch and pie, heavy on the punch. We shall look deeply and meaningfully into each others' eyes,

then we'll dance the night away under the night stars and the burnings of nuclear fires.

After a fun filled night we can go back to our place and well who knows what might happen.....Just in case we brought protect ;)

BYOB.

GL LE, its an honor to war with you!!

For the record,

We have planned this war for three days and will peace out then, win or lose :P

Also this is just a fun war nothing personal as TPF and LE are good friends!

We just felt that of all the AA's LE would give us the toughest fight as they out

gunned us in every way plus a far higher average NS.

GL to all!

BG.

We just felt that of all the AA's LE would give us the toughest fight as they out

gunned us in every way plus a far higher average NS.

GL to all!

BG.

In most ways for sure... you have more nukes and you have the blitz and surprise! So at the end of the day - I agree that this will be a great battle. Quite evenly matched as your guys continue to wade in and ours are just really starting to read about it.

Excellent choice of Alliances to attack TPF! We truly do appreciate it and have looked forward to something like this all round!

Good luck all around... this will be fun!

I rented a baby blue tux just for tonight. S!

Darn Liz,,, now we are going to look like twins, thought we agreed,, you were getting the canary yellow one or did BG beat you to it???? :lol1:

This is too cool....

I wake up and find out we have FINALLY been blitzed.

Well done TPF!

<S>

tracer

TY! you are a good friend and one of my most respected players in the game...means a lot :awesome:

Also it wasn't as much of a blitz as it should have been as we had a nation jump the gun about 1 hr to early, saved you guys about 10 + anarchies ;)

You guys really know how to get rolling on defense, Musky and fisher was on it!! Next thing i knew like 20 nations had GC's and max troops :(

One of those was my target who already had double my infra, talk about a tough fight....but i knew he would be as he was TPF for the past 2 rounds ;)

BG.

TY! you are a good friend and one of my most respected players in the game...means a lot :awesome:

Also it wasn't as much of a blitz as it should have been as we had a nation jump the gun about 1 hr to early, saved you guys about 10 + anarchies ;)

You guys really know how to get rolling on defense, Musky and fisher was on it!! Next thing i knew like 20 nations had GC's and max troops :(

One of those was my target who already had double my infra, talk about a tough fight....but i knew he would be as he was TPF for the past 2 rounds ;)

BG.

<S> BG

Good night to hit me, I'm planning a frame over in Warbirds and not paying much attention here.

Caught me with my hidden silos only partially filled. :nuke:

Nice to be in a fight though!

<S> BG

Good night to hit me, I'm planning a frame over in Warbirds and not paying much attention here.

Caught me with my hidden silos only partially filled. :nuke:

Nice to be in a fight though!

I guess thats a good thing then ^_^ no worries though, i'm sure the nukes you do have will do enough damage....besides its only a 3 day war

how many nukes do you need to kill some infra,lol!!

BG.

Well I sure felt left out. No one from TPF wanted to dance with me! Its OK, I picked a couple of ugly chicks to dance with. :lol1:

Good to be in a war. Good show TPF!!

Nice blitz on certain targets. Salute! 39 messages in 15 mins, full blitz before and after update. Well done.

I look forward to a good, hard fought war.

Fish

Finally a fight to the death. The Appalachians and Amazons were dang near in tears from boredom. Oh, and dogbite, I got a flea collar with your name on it. I'll ship it express mail tomorrow.

Now, let's party!!!!

Edited by ratenp

Finally a fight to the death. The Appalachians and Amazons were dang near in tears from boredom. Oh, and dogbite, I got a flea collar with your name on it. I'll ship it express mail tomorrow.

Now, let's party!!!!

its a good fight.im having fun.

<opens door>

welcome to the dance floor, RD and Fark! Mind the punchbowl, it's been spiked. :nuke:

Edited by unruly

Nice work on the GA's around reset last night dogbite. You won 3 out of 4 and put me within a whisker of anarchy. Yup, this is gonna be one heck of a fight.

Salute TPF! Now let's get back to dancin...