A TPF invitation

Burning Glory

My part of the fun seems like it's played itself out for now, as most involved are glowing for the next 5 days.

Gotta say though it's been a hoot working this fight, for once, from the blitzed side of the equation! All this radiation

should really jumpstart the 'ol garden. But I digress.....

Carry On!

;)

Edited by tracer

<S> TPF

You guys had the balls to blitz us. I respect that and truly enjoyed the fight.

Chit happens.

We gained valuable experience in countering a blitz, and I'm grateful for it.

Wraak - you are a wicked motha!

Fish

I registered at these forums solely to register my respect for LE in this thread.

I faced three nations in battle and I wanted express my admiration for each one.

LE fights well and they fight hard, and it was an honor to face all of you in battle.

bzruler of SR71A

You were the one I never got around to nuking! My fire team partner beat me to it, but I hope you didn't feel unloved. It was great PMing back and forth with you, and I'm glad you found our blitz so entertaining. We at TPF aim to please! We also aim before we shoot, but that's another matter entirely. Thanks for the good fight and good luck with the rest of the session!

o/

F4F Wildcat of USS Hornet

I don't know if you were the one to nuke me or not, but I hope you found the lovely glowing fires around your nation to provide good lighting for reading. I hatehatehated your air force, and it was a pleasure to destroy it. You used it well though and that I can respect! Gosh, thanks for bombing me so thoroughly. You were an excellent adversary!

MNG Debo of LittleBigNation

It was really wonderful getting to know you and I found our PMs to be quite fun. I'm glad you enjoy nuclear anarchy as much as I do! I hereby promise to never divide by zero if you won't. I just KNOWWWW you had a nuke waiting for me after update too! My condolences you didn't get to drop it on Avocado City. I promise to name my first three-headed poodle after you anyways. Have a great rest of session!

...finally for Ammon the LizardKing, this round's leader of a fine bunch of warriors:

negramodelo.jpg

This one's for you!

Keep flyin'.

This war is over, peace out all nations, please.

Oh shucks, you should let JohnBoy send the message. I think he loves sending peace messages :P

<3 JB

Good times, guys/gals. Sorry the party had to end so soon.

Salute!

Oh no D: I miss this party and I missed Kasiers? D: And exactly when I was about to get into both wars. So I think LE is scurred from my 600 NS nation :P

Anyway since saluting is cliche I will not salute you but... Give you a nice firm handshake :P

anyway with much love Good job to both parties