The Fellowship DOW

Lehran

The Fellowship hereby declares war on MHA. Because it's fun.

NeoGandalf

Further to this I will add that The Fellowship, Roman Empire and SWAT declare war on MHA in a unit of togetherness. But when MHA went for a cheeky first-strike on RE I got all flustered and managed to muster the quality piece of wordcraftery above. Then I went back to bed (don't get any ideas - I'll be around at reset :P ).

Anyway, as we announced previously, The Fellowship are good buddies with Roman Empire and SWAT. My spider-senses started tingling and I decided to take the initiative. Tiberius and Anubis, God bless them, decided to join us in our quest for pie and thus, it became OUR pie-quest.

I'm sure we don't need to say this MHA, but it is nothing personal so here's to a nice dirty fight and me losing all hope of winning the round. Again.

NeoGandalf

pp Tiberius

pp Anubis

Edited by NeoGandalf

The Roman Empire is in on this too. The Fellowship and SWAT, we are proud to be fighting alongside you. Harmful, RE goes way back with you. This was not an easy decision. However, we hope to make the best of it and have a fun war.

Indeed. Time was against me, as was sleep this morning and 7 or 8 words were all I could muster. I will edit my first post now that I am vaguely conscious (notwithstanding 3 hours sleep). We love MHA and SWAT!

The Fellowship hereby declares war on MHA. Because it's fun.

NeoGandalf

Further to this I will add that The Fellowship, Roman Empire and SWAT declare war on MHA in a unit of togetherness. But when MHA went for a cheeky first-strike on RE I got all flustered and managed to muster the quality piece of wordcraftery above. Then I went back to bed (don't get any ideas - I'll be around at reset :P ).

Anyway, as we announced previously, The Fellowship are good buddies with Roman Empire and SWAT. My spider-senses started tingling and I decided to take the initiative. Tiberius and Anubis, God bless them, decided to join us in our quest for pie and thus, it became OUR pie-quest.

I'm sure we don't need to say this MHA, but it is nothing personal so here's to a nice dirty fight and me losing all hope of winning the round. Again.

NeoGandalf

pp Tiberius

pp Anubis

I am not going to lie... I had to laugh at that bolded part. Mainly since RE told me in their irc they were attacking MHA before the war happened. Anyone in that channel could have read that and reacted accordingly. You gotta wonder what goes through some people's heads...

I am not going to lie... I had to laugh at that bolded part. Mainly since RE told me in their irc they were attacking MHA before the war happened. Anyone in that channel could have read that and reacted accordingly. You gotta wonder what goes through some people's heads...

I can only tell you that almost nothing was going through my head ^_^ A vacuum.

Lol, Ammon had already pointed out who we were attacking in the channel...one of our nations jumped the gun and made it blatantly obvious. At that point, it wasn't really a secret anymore (actually I'm surprised MHA didn't pick up on it yesterday).