CN:TE Wars so far

KenoDurkster

I just thought this would get your attention for 5mins maybe start some flaming you know the usual when i post something.

1st IRC war - [France vs OON] Outcome: France rapeage

OON resistance - [France vs OON & UN(for a short time)]

Outcome: France hurt due to inactivity.

don't know of a name - [IDIOT vs LE] Outcome: IDIOT loses and is having inactivity trouble

Red Scare(im making them up as i go) - [Red Guard vs LE] Outcome: Red Guard seriously hurt LE victory

anymore i need to add?

Edited by KenoDurkster

Here is my list of our Wars.

The Vetting War:

LE Cadet VS Archiean Knights

Even numbers, similar strengths. Straight War for applicant testing and training. Knights never even tried.

The Stupid War:

Lafayette Escadrille VS the IDIOTS

A war of Principle. Disagreement among Alliances as to methods of recruitment and conditions of War. The Idiots never had a chance, nor were they supposed to. They turned turtle, too.

Party at Kaiser Indie's House

Lafyatte Escadrille VS The Red Guard

A war for Fun. 97 nations VS 176, 300,956NS VS 388,023NS. We knocked them down more than 200,000NS and borrowed a couple thousand technology, while growing to 358,518NS in nine days. We kept them over 50% anarchy while we suffered less than 10% at any given time. Regardless of the numbers, they fought hard and well on an individual basis and as an alliance. A big salute to the Red Guard for a good fight.

The Spring Prom War

The Phoenix Federation VS the Lafayette Escadrille

Another War for Fun. Pretty much even up, with TPF getting in an effective blitz first, and then it all went to Hell and had to be called off.

Race for the Flag

We made a run at the top nation spot but were kicked in the cajones by a technical foul called by our opponents. We probably could not have taken it, but it would have been very close.

Edited for update on the Race for the Flag.

Edited by Ammon

I was trying to say France !@#$%*^ OON.. so yah lol... i can change it to say France got !@#$%*^ if you want.. and MHA war will get it's own special Topic.

Aye, it was all about the same time . . . .

Hey man!! You totally forgot about

RoWN vs. LE!!! The.... uh..... LeRown war? Idk, still fighting them, some of their guys wont peace out. Killing them.

Over.

Hey man!! You totally forgot about

RoWN vs. LE!!! The.... uh..... LeRown war? Idk, still fighting them, some of their guys wont peace out. Killing them.

Over.

Yep... Yer killin' us allright.... Your National Strength: 655.849

Keep up the good work. :)

LOL :huh: Bottom feeders.

Edited by Ferrie

Yep... Yer killin' us allright.... Your National Strength: 655.849

Keep up the good work. :)

LOL :huh: Bottom feeders.

No No No, we meant killing the few guys who didn't peace out. But its all good, fun war, this is what CN:TE is about! So lets go start a riot!