Helzan Military Moves

King Kevz

Below is a encrypted message we managed to pick up and decode that links the terrorists to Andonia. We also had a number of witnesses from Black Widow that stated they had been given support from Andonia.

To: Black Widow
Message: Black Widow the strike is a go, repeat the strike is a go. may you bring death to your oppresors.

Sorry, more substantial proof is required. These names could have been used precisely to send you in the wrong direction.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, more substantial proof is required. These names could have been used precisely to send you in the wrong direction.

"No more substantial proof isn't needed, it is all the evidance we have and whilst we could have contacted the government if they had been in lue with these terrorists they could have hidden them and erased the evidance and we couldn't risk that".

"No more substantial proof isn't needed, it is all the evidance we have and whilst we could have contacted the government if they had been in lue with these terrorists they could have hidden them and erased the evidance and we couldn't risk that".

Yes, it is--you could have quietly contacted the government. And just because you fear the instigators will get away is no reason to right off attack someone. Think of all the people who had nothing to do with it that you have now killed.

We wonder how escape for these terrorists was such a worry. Considering Andonia is thousands of miles away from the Helzan it seems unlikely a quick getaway is possible.

They would not necessarily have to escape to the other nation, merely escape the borders. And they are most likely referring to the perpetrators, not the operatives.

Yes, it is--you could have quietly contacted the government. And just because you fear the instigators will get away is no reason to right off attack someone. Think of all the people who had nothing to do with it that you have now killed.

They would not necessarily have to escape to the other nation, merely escape the borders. And they are most likely referring to the perpetrators, not the operatives.

"Casualties of war they are just casualties of war."

For someone that doesn't know the wastes of Antarctica we will assume this comment was made out of ignorance of the fact that no one shelters out in the flat ice for long. There is no place for these terrorists to escape to. This invasion of Andonia appears to have forged evidence, and inflated fear mongering.

"Casualties of war they are just casualties of war."

"Casualties of war? Just casualties of war?! We suggest you who order men into battle go into the field with them and lead from the front lines! That you be the one who has to write the family of each soldier lost, telling them that their child is dead for a reasopn at best ambiguous! No one is JUST a casualty of war!"

General Davies sat down hard, banging his fist on the desk, but not cutting off the transmission before glaring into the camera.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

For someone that doesn't know the wastes of Antarctica we will assume this comment was made out of ignorance of the fact that no one shelters out in the flat ice for long. There is no place for these terrorists to escape to. This invasion of Andonia appears to have forged evidence, and inflated fear mongering.

"Please review My statement. I specifically stated that they are most likely referring not to the operatives in their own nation, but rather the person or persons behind the attacks they believe to be in the Andonian remnant."

"Casualties of war? Just casualties of war?! We suggest you who order men into battle go into the field with them and lead from the front lines! That you be the one who has to write the family of each soldier lost, telling them that their child is dead for a reasopn at best ambiguous! No one is JUST a casualty of war!"

General Davies sat down hard, but not cutting off the transmission before glaring into the camera.

"I have served on the front lines sir and I respect my men and they respetc me. They know that they might die and they accept that, their families accept that fact those that do not do not have what it takes to achieve victor..."

"That is enough Colonel Radec I will take over here!!!"

"High Gene..."

"No you are dismissed Colonel!!"

"To all nations involved I promise you that all helzan forces will withdraw from Andonia and from the Pacific as soon as possible whilst our best investigators look into the evidance before us and try to work out if these documents and statements are true or false. I offer my apologies to every Andonian family that has lost someone through this conflict".

Statement made by Valerie, Helzan High General.

The Dragon Bloc recognizes an activation of its defense treaties with Andonia. The membership shall be notified.

Surrender terms are hearby issued to the Helzan:

1. You will leave Andonia.

2. You will compensate Andonia for all civilian and government claims to damages.

3. You will issue a formal appology. Failure to do this will result in your total destruction.

The attack on the Bloc is recognized as a defensive war.. we will be asking Comintern to activate in their defense also. Dragonisia views this as an intrusion in the sovereign domains of all the nations of Asia who are friends with this state and hereby declare war on the Helzan.

In that same moment

The Sea Crawler net around Asia was activated.. and the navys, airforces, and armies of the Helzan attacking the south of Andonia.. would have to deal with conventional cruise missiles numbering 100 in total, specifically tailored for their specific type of target. 33% to each force, for 33 naval weapons splitting into up to 330 individually targeted conventional warheads delivered via torpedo.. 33 anti-air weapons capable of taking out up to 330 distinct air targets... and over 330 land cruise missiles targeting equipment and radar.

The Chairman continued

At this very moment your invasion force is about to be destroyed.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"To all nations involved I promise you that all helzan forces will withdraw from Andonia and from the Pacific as soon as possible whilst our best investigators look into the evidance before us and try to work out if these documents and statements are true or false. I offer my apologies to every Andonian family that has lost someone through this conflict".

"Thank you. Glad to see you back in charge, High General."

~Westly Davies, Promised Land Supreme General

The Dragon Bloc recognizes an activation of its defense treaties with Andonia. The membership shall be notified.

2. You will compensate Andonia for all civilian and government claims to damages.

3. You will issue a formal appology. Failure to do this will result in your total destruction.

The attack on the Bloc is recognized as a defensive war.. we will be asking Comintern to activate in their defense also. Dragonisia views this as an intrusion in the sovereign domains of all the nations of Asia who are friends with this state and hereby declare war on the Helzan.

In that same moment

The Sea Crawler net around Asia was activated.. and the navys, airforces, and armies of the Helzan attacking the south of Andonia.. would have to deal with conventional cruise missiles numbering 1000 in total, specifically tailored for their specific type of target. 33% to each force, for 33 naval weapons splitting into up to 330 individually targeted conventional warheads.. 33 anti-air weapons capable of taking out up to 330 distinct air targets... and over 330 land cruise missiles targeting equipment and radar.

The Chairman continued

"Chairman the force has already began preparing to set course away from Andonia at this very instant and we preparing to settle this with the least hostilities so please cancel your attack".

Response from Valerie, High General of Helzan.

Edited by King Kevz

In that same moment

The Sea Crawler net around Asia was activated.. and the navys, airforces, and armies of the Helzan attacking the south of Andonia.. would have to deal with conventional cruise missiles numbering 1000 in total, specifically tailored for their specific type of target. 33% to each force, for 33 naval weapons splitting into up to 330 individually targeted conventional warheads.. 33 anti-air weapons capable of taking out up to 330 distinct air targets... and over 330 land cruise missiles targeting equipment and radar.

The Chairman continued

OOC: The situation has been resolved. if you still want to go ahead with this.

IC: "Stop! The Helzan are already retreating from the conflict! They have apologized and are returning home!"

OOC: Ignore the IC if your post is scrapped.

*Classified*

With the announcement made by the Dragonisian Empire concerning their stance on the invasion, the Imperial Task Force is being re-routed towards Dranagg pending further cooperation with allies concerning what to do with the attackers.

"Cease and desist! The helzan have already apologized!

"I have served on the front lines sir and I respect my men and they respetc me. They know that they might die and they accept that, their families accept that fact those that do not do not have what it takes to achieve victor..."

"That is enough Colonel Radec I will take over here!!!"

"High Gene..."

"No you are dismissed Colonel!!"

The Chairman calls another press conference, "If Helzan compensates the Andonians for the damage.. we will hold our attack.. and war will be avoided. We want to ensure that the people of Andonia are not affected by this... 'mistake' by the Helzan. The orders are qeued, but held."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The Chairman calls another press conference, "If Helzan compensates the Andonians for the damage.. we will hold our attack.. and war will be avoided. We want to ensure that the people of Andonia are not affected by this... 'mistake' by the Helzan. The orders are qeued, but held."

"We can't compensate the Andonians as we don't make any real profit here in Helzan. The cost of maintaing our buildings, our infrastructure even our very lives takes all of our funding I am sorry but all I can offer is my sincere apologies"

Reply from Valerie, High General of Helzan.

Edited by King Kevz

Andonia does not wish very much in reparations. All we want is a small sum for the families of those who were killed. We will send money to those who died on the Helzan side as well.

Buildings can be replaced, but people cannot.

Edited by freakwars