Lusakheim Vintage #415

Ranather

OOC: Here's the tl;dr. I'm bored with Africa and have been negotiating with a couple of folks to re-roll in some new territory. So, to hold me over, I'm starting a Vineyard/Brewery, making wines, cheeses, Beer, and other specialty things. The Imperial Family retired and runs the company, the Empire held a referendum and dissolved back into Transvaal, save a small slice of territory around the Zambian city of Lusaka, which is owned by the Vineyards (as per the Botha Line agreement betwen me and Botha). So I guess this counts as a temporary DoE until my new nation is approved. :P

---

IC:

Vaen Lusakheim Vineyards Inc. is pleased to announce it's new line of Wines and specialty Beers.

The 415 White Zinfandel and 399 Chardonnay are sure to enhance any social gathering. Aged a minimum of 12 months before shipping, they mix both the pungent flavours of the grapes, but with subtle hints of cherry, oak, watermelon, and strawberry.

The Vaen Lusakheim Lager and Lushak White Ale Beers are designed with both the casual drinker and socialite in mind. These two fine products are triple hops brewed, Cold Brewed at 35F, stored, shipped, and served cold to give a refreshing kick.

VLVI is a privately owned enterprise, 77% of common stock and preferred shares held in trust by the Rukia Family. The current CEO of VLVI is Francis Drake, formerly of the Admiralty (who also owns 3% stake). The remaining twenty percent has been released to the market. VLVI has no nation-state affiliation and the Principality of Lusakheim is wholly owned by the company.

We would be very interested in purchasing some fancy wines and cheeses. Rania is always telling me to be more fancy, have a nice dinner, comb my hair, put on pants. I'LL PUT ON PANTS IF I WANT TO! But I digress, I would like 20 bottles of the zinfandel for the palace wine cellar, and mozzerella and pepper jack cheeses if you have them please.

-KM Mikhail

We would be very interested in purchasing some fancy wines and cheeses. Rania is always telling me to be more fancy, have a nice dinner, comb my hair, put on pants. I'LL PUT ON PANTS IF I WANT TO! But I digress, I would like 20 bottles of the zinfandel for the palace wine cellar, and mozzerella and pepper jack cheeses if you have them please.

-KM Mikhail

The first batch of Zinfandel is scheduled to come out of aging this week, ironically, and the cheeses you requested can be put on expedited processing. The normal price for our Zinfandel is 8.99 local currency, but by ordering twenty, you qualify for our lite bulk discount (7.50 local per bottle). The Mozzerella is 4.99 local per pound and the PepperJack, slightly higher at 6.75 local per pound. Shipping costs are covered up to 35% on Lite Bulk (Twenty Bottles, 10 lbs Cheese respectively) and up to 60% on Full Bulk (50 bottles, 25 lbs Cheese respectively)

The first batch of Zinfandel is scheduled to come out of aging this week, ironically, and the cheeses you requested can be put on expedited processing. The normal price for our Zinfandel is 8.99 local currency, but by ordering twenty, you qualify for our lite bulk discount (7.50 local per bottle). The Mozzerella is 4.99 local per pound and the PepperJack, slightly higher at 6.75 local per pound. Shipping costs are covered up to 35% on Lite Bulk (Twenty Bottles, 10 lbs Cheese respectively) and up to 60% on Full Bulk (50 bottles, 25 lbs Cheese respectively)

What the hay, we'll go full bulk. With amazing prices like that, we're not arguing.

What the hay, we'll go full bulk. With amazing prices like that, we're not arguing.

Incidentally, neither are we. [OOC: B)] Please expect up to 14 business days for processing and shipping, with payment due no more than 30 days after reciept.

We would like 50 bottles of your finest wine and 12Kilograms of your finest Mozarella Cheese.

Your order has been placed on queue. Your order may take a bit longer to ship as it follows a Full Bulk Order with a (seemingly) Full Bulk Order. Expect 18 - 25 days for full processing.

The Marscurian order has been processed and shipping has commenced. The Osean order may be delayed a slight bit longer due to the move Siam.

We just received our order. We must say it was simply delicious. To show our gratitude, we shall pay with checks that have pictures of puppies on them.