Stupid government... Stupid people...

Roofus

Monarchy - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a government that supports common ownership of all national possessions.

Does this mean that my people want communism? If so... How long will it be before they want something else? What are the negative effects of keeping my current government. I looked over the benefits of being communist, and it doesn't make sense for me right now to pick that.

Does this mean that my people want communism? If so... How long will it be before they want something else? What are the negative effects of keeping my current government. I looked over the benefits of being communist, and it doesn't make sense for me right now to pick that.

Yes communism. You dont HAVE to change it will just hurt the happiness well until they demand it.

You must be one of the few people in the game who wouldn't benifit from a comunist gov about now

Democracy for collecting, capitalist for buying infra. Monarchy really isn't that useful anymore now that it lacks an environment bonus.

Depends on whether you need the environment bonus or not to max your environment at 1. In which case Monarchy is excellent as it provides the happiness point bonus the Democracy does for collecting and it provides the infra cost reduction that Capitalist does for buying infrastructure.

Depends on whether you need the environment bonus or not to max your environment at 1. In which case Monarchy is excellent as it provides the happiness point bonus the Democracy does for collecting and it provides the infra cost reduction that Capitalist does for buying infrastructure.

With nukes etc, everyone needs the environment bonus. :P