House Atreides

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The gravest error a thinking person can make is to believe that one particular version of history is absolute fact. History is recorded by a series of observers, none of whom is impartial. The wise person, then, views history as a set of lessons to be learned, choices and ramifications to be considered and discussed, and mistakes that should never again be made."

- Princess Irulan Corrino

Dune is my favorite book/tv mini series. I appreciate your spreading of it's existence. It's far too underrated.

Thanks for the kind words! I have to admit I was rather shocked to realise that noone had tried to use a DUNE theme for an alliance prior to our DoE.

We're more than happy to accept visitors. Feel free to visit anytime!

Message.png

A Secret Report from Within the Guild

Due to recent security concerns, we have enabled an option on our community boards which requires Advisory activation to access after one registers their intent to visit.

Should you choose to visit our boards for business or pleasure, please remain patient while we tend to your request. It will usually be handled within a day at most.

We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter. We hope to have these security issues resolved soon so we may once again allow all who wish to commune with House Atreides to do so freely.

-- Mentat Vanadrin Failing, Ducal Advisor within House Atreides