"I pledge allegiance to the bacon flag

Of the Blatantly Awesome Coalition of Nations

And to the succulent juices

in every strip

One nation loaded with sizzle

Indivisible,

With liberty and deliciousness

For all"

This is more a proposal of sorts. A friend and I are thinking about starting alliance after the war is over. We want this alliance to be a fun oreinted alliance who doesn't take them selves to seriously and just wants to enjoy the game and the community it provides. We have nothing formally set up. I am starting this thread merely to gauge interest and to perhaps recruit a few good players to get things rolling.

I like the concept of this alliance, we have an a great name that I think people will remember. BACoN, by the way, will stand for Blatantly Awesome Coalition of Nations. I am an experienced alliance leader and have served in high level positions in a few alliances, so I know how to get the ball rolling but we could use some help. If you want to be a part of cybernations project that will likely be memorable feel free to hit me up, or my pal Lysandros (thats his cn ruler name)

I have set up a ghetto temp forum to bounce around ideas at http://cnbacon.freeforums.org/, Its just temporary until we get more established. And an IRC chanel on coldfront @ #bacon_ftw

I wish you the best of luck.

I must admit I like your Flag and your pledge.

'

Lol, its completely silly isn't it?

also, another note. The bacon Equality Act states that all bacon, be it soy, turkey, or pig, is created equally. While some may have a preference, it should be said that all forms of bacon have their merits and drawbacks. Thus, all bacon is seen equally in the eyes of the BACoN Govt. So if you are Vegetarian, Jewish or Muslim; there is a place for you in BACoN

Edited by kpcurley

I would like to take this moment to introduce BACoN's mascot. Everyone, meet McHammer (Not to be confused with rap icon M.C. Hammer :P )

SMALL_low_res_cute_pig.jpg

"Hai guyz... ever since I came back from my trip to Mexico I have been feeling a bit sick. Weird Huh?"

• 4 months later...