The reformation of TF!

TF!.jpg

The gov will consist of myself as Drewlius Caesar, and so far I'm the only member.

No chater folks.

Flag as shown. Man I missed that.

This is for real by the way.

We're a protectorate of no one, but I'm in a war anyways, Hay PC.

(OOC: I'm deployed to afghanistan right now, the game is getting boring to me, and this is what I missed the most, so I'm bringing it back. It'll either die in 15 days with my nation or It'll keep me interested enough to keep playing.)

If ya wanna chat, visit me at #theTfark on coldfront. Thank you for your time.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this going splendidly.

EDIT: also...just to make sure I understand what's going on...you betrayed and left an alliance in time of war to form TF! the FIRST time, and now you are doing the same again to form the second time? This really will go splendidly.

Edited by CaptainImpavid

I see this going splendidly.

EDIT: also...just to make sure I understand what's going on...you betrayed and left an alliance in time of war to form TF! the FIRST time, and now you are doing the same again to form the second time? This really will go splendidly.

Define time of war.

You referring to the first time or the second time? because debating the questionable circumstances (and by questionable I pretty much mean reprehensible) under which your flag was first raised is pretty much a lost cause.

Now right now? Well an open state of conflict exists, so the hilarity in the parallel still stands, even if TPF isn't putting up quite the spirited defense that Farkistan managed.

You referring to the first time or the second time? because debating the questionable circumstances (and by questionable I pretty much mean reprehensible) under which your flag was first raised is pretty much a lost cause.

Now right now? Well an open state of conflict exists, so the hilarity in the parallel still stands, even if TPF isn't putting up quite the spirited defense that Farkistan managed.

Hey! Our defense is full of spirits!

1. Fark declared offensively, thus it is not defensive.

2. I beg to differ with us not putting up a defense as we have somewhere around ~16 allainces that we are fighting. I am sorry, but I don't see that many involved with FARK.

Some things should stay dead. Reminding us of your betrayal at this moment may bring warm, nostalgic feelings back to you, but for us it just puts you in ZI.

ORLY?

Did an open state of warfare exist between Farkistan and TF! before the COLD merge ?

1. Fark declared offensively, thus it is not defensive.

2. I beg to differ with us not putting up a defense as we have somewhere around ~16 allainces that we are fighting. I am sorry, but I don't see that many involved with FARK.

1)We're having a comparative history discussion, sir, not current events.

2)It was logical deduction. Farkistan was clearly at war with GOONS the first time he became a turncoat, so one can only surmise that he meant he doesn't consider TPF to actually be at war right now.

Some things should stay dead. Reminding us of your betrayal at this moment may bring warm, nostalgic feelings back to you, but for us it just puts you in ZI.

ENI, now come on. You roll right out and attack me threatening ZI. Games are made for fun. Just have fun. Stop taking it personal.

ENI, now come on. You roll right out and attack me threatening ZI. Games are made for fun. Just have fun. Stop taking it personal.

This isn't personal. You're encroaching on our brand. We had to let it slide before due to the fact we were being sat on and you had big friends. Such is not the case nowadays.

This isn't personal. You're encroaching on our brand. We had to let it slide before due to the fact we were being sat on and you had big friends. Such is not the case nowadays.

REVENGE OF THE LIGHTERS !

EDIT: skail, in 3...2...1

Edited by JBone