Mobilization of the State.

Malatose

Secret IC:

Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) ("High Command of the Armed Forces")

The declaration of war upon the German Reich was of no surprise. With the way the Republic of Mariehamm had been acting, Scolar Visari had predicted they would be the aggressors. Indeed, Mariehamm was threatening the very peace that Europe had been enjoying for months, something they claimed to be fighting for. Nevertheless, the Oberster Befehlshaber der Wehrmacht, acting from orders of the Kaiser, ordered the general mobilization of the Wehrmacht. These were mostly precautionary steps.

Mobilization

a46jp.jpg

German troops mobilizing

All German military districts were placed on high alert, along with fortification and defensive structures. One hundred thousand troops along with one thousand tanks were to be deployed to the Nordic Confederacy Protectorate as part of these defensive measures. The soldiers were to be transported by air; while heavy armour was the transported by high-speed rail.

All Luftwaffe air assets, along with air defense systems were placed on high alert. Luftwaffe Xenian AWACs would patrol the skies on a regular bases, along with German Lu-65 fighters and Lu-47 High Speed Interceptors.

On the coast, the Kreigsmarine were to be deployed immediately and begin surface patrol measures. All mines were activated along the German coast, with only German naval craft being given the correct codes to pass through.

The German Space Deterrent Force placed all ICBMs on high alert. In addition, German artillery units began to receive shipments of small tactical nuclear munitions in the 10KT range.

On the home front, Germans were urged to visit their nearest military station and pick up a biological/chemical weapons protection kit. (This is detailed in my factbook)

Edited by Malatose

OOC I KNOW you do not have 1.2 million troops. Your IG nation shows 61k troops, about max, so max IC troops is capped at 600k ish. Second, at Ubies request, I'll be acting as a DM sort of overview person, so I have to say,

• 300k troops via air will be about 500 flights
  • Every nuclear warhead counts against your max. Including artillery sized ones.
  • And before anyone tries it, armed citizens are not allowed. Your max number of armed people is given by 10X max IG troops.

That is all.

EDIT: Seems you two got there quickly. Thanks.

Edited by LeVentNoir

OOC I KNOW you do not have 1.2 million troops. Your IG nation shows 61k troops, about max, so max IC troops is capped at 600k ish. Second, at Ubies request, I'll be acting as a DM sort of overview person, so I have to say,

• 300k troops via air will be about 500 flights
  • Every nuclear warhead counts against your max. Including artillery sized ones.
  • And before anyone tries it, armed citizens are not allowed. Your max number of armed people is given by 10X max IG troops.

That is all.

EDIT: Seems you two got there quickly. Thanks.

OOC: Isn't he just as anyone from the Nuclear War still under penalties so he cant rebuild his arsenal?

OOC: Wait. I thought the number of nukes could be "frozen" like infra, tech, and the military.

OOC: When it is due to a CN war they could, this was a CNRP war where a GM ruled no nukes for 3 months no matter if you have them ig or not

**Secret IC**

German troops are being re-deployed from the East and are going back to pre-mobilization positions. However, with the NC still in a state of "war" with the True European Coalition, all Reich forces will remain on high alert and homeland defensive precautions will remain in effect for the duration of the emergency.