The Alliance of Paladin Soldiers

nunrleft

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, only when i say your right :P

a shout out to any of the nations that are looking for a new alliance now that Gen[M]ay and \m/ have disbanded, all though we where fighting on the other side we hold absolutely no grudge or anything, we still love all of you, so join us!

We are interested in getting new members but we want the ones who will come and enjoy the work that has been put into one of the best looking forums I've seen to date. We are small right now and pretty much have no interest in being a superpower. Our vision is to have 40 people who get along and can handle situations as a team rather than 300 who fight amongst themselves and get nowhere. Everybody in this alliance has a voice and will be heard. Your opinion will count as much as anyone else's, that is guaranteed. We have one very dedicated core group and would love to have more like us to build with. If you are active in game and on the forums and want to be a part of something that just plain rocks, then come check us out. I think once you do, you won't want to go anywhere else.

:)

tl:dr version - We kick the Llama's ass, come check us out.

Edited by Regent of Omerta

We are interested in getting new members but we want the ones who will come and enjoy the work that has been put into one of the best looking forums I've seen to date. We are small right now and pretty much have no interest in being a superpower. Our vision is to have 40 people who get along and can handle situations as a team rather than 300 who fight amongst themselves and get nowhere. Everybody in this alliance has a voice and will be heard. Your opinion will count as much as anyone else's, that is guaranteed. We have one very dedicated core group and would love to have more like us to build with. If you are active in game and on the forums and want to be a part of something that just plain rocks, then come check us out. I think once you do, you won't want to go anywhere else.

:)

tl:dr version - We kick the Llama's ass, come check us out.

amen