FCC Declaration of War

The "RON" jokes are so old they are now cliche get some new material

Indeed I hope you enjoy the good fight, may your nations children not suffer to many nuclear induced deformities.

haha it's friendly propaganda, we'll have a fun war, proud to go up against IRON in our first battle!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT OF PEACE MODE AND SAY THAT LOLOLOL

You're just saying that 'cause you're irrelevant! LOL!

Or maybe someone's just hitting a nerve?

It's ok Doitzel, we got this.

I told Gre and Fark we'd take IRON ourselves but they wanted to get in on the fun ;)

This is going to be a good fun war, IRON are good people.

Damn it, you guys. You're completely shattering my world-view. What's next, OBR cancelling the Writ and coming ou... ohh.

Well, at least we're on the same side, anyway. Hail and whatnot. ;):P

It ain't a truly Great War unless everyone joins the fun! :ehm:

In that case, this is the first Great War - the FCC's been around for all of them, and have never been motivated to fight in any of them.

So, either this is the most dramatic war in the history of CN, or the Grämlins just rock so hard that even the FCC cannot resist their charms.

(or, you know, the FCC finally got rid of their most annoying pacifist shifty.gif )

Some may have no idea who FCC is, well let me tell you guys those freaking libertains over there had ridicolous high warchest before even Grämlins thought about it.

Hey, what's wrong with being the first alliance in the game to think billion dollar warchests were a good idea? :P

Ohhhh Nak isnt FCC anymore? Im shattered!

Crush seduced me into TAB. And then, just like a man, left for MHA shortly thereafter. <_<

If not for my new sense of loyalty to TAB, my old sense of loyalty to the FCC would probably pull me back, though. icon12.gif

Edited by Näktergal

Can you even type that with a straight face?

Sure. The NPO is a belligerent, in almost ever scenario in which it has been at war. War, is the anti-thesis of prosperity, co-operation, and growth. NPO, by going to war, has willingly acknowledged that none of these things for others (but still wanting them for themselves) are in their interest. IRON has done the same thing, but abiding by such flagrant violations of such humane goals.

Edited by Anarcho Jesse

Can you even type that with a straight face?

I could ask the same of you when you type "The Hard Six" or when you made a total fool of yourself when you resigned your leadership position.

Sure. The NPO is a belligerent, in almost ever scenario in which it has been at war. War, is the anti-thesis of prosperity, co-operation, and growth. NPO, by going to war, has willingly acknowledged that none of these things for others (but still wanting them for themselves) are in their interest. IRON has done the same thing, but abiding by such flagrant violations of such humane goals.

I understood part of that, the rest of it I didn't.

Edited by HeroicDisaster

I could ask the same of you when you type "The Hard Six" or when you made a total fool of yourself when you resigned your leadership position. And then felt really sorry and asked NPO if you guys could be friends again.

I understood part of that, the rest of it I didn't.

[ooc:I've been chilling out with NORML and SSDP guys up from DC all day]

Yeah. Could use some work, but the jist is felt in the thrust. Right? Right.

IRON wouldn't be here if it had exercised reason and sensibility, and refrained from joining the tyrannous NPO.

So we drop our treaty with them and we are cowards and bleh, bleh. Alright we will listen to you. We honor our other treaties binding us and declare war. Now because we declared we are doing the wrong thing? Please explain how this is a lack of reason and sensibility.