Multi bug.

Kahnite

Hi Folks,

I appear to have a problem caused by my main computer being out of commission, having to use another computer temporairly to do all my management and transactions.

Another alliance member received the following message when he tried to do a tech deal with me:

"Message: I keep getting this message when I try to send the 3mil

DO NOT attempt to send aid to yourself with multiple or networked nations. If you do your nation will be flagged for a rules violation in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen with a warning indicator for everyone to see. If you are caught abusing the foreign aid feature of the game your nation will be DELETED."

Problem is, while the other player is a member of the same alliance as I am, we are neither on the same network, nor are we even in the same geographical loaction! I presume this was triggered by the temporary change in computers I've been forced into, is there any way to shut this faulty logic off. Once I get my old computer running again, it will also probably look like a yet new computer since the OS has to be reinstalled, no cookies or anything, thereby triggering the problem again.

"DO NOT attempt to send aid to yourself with multiple or networked nations. If you do your nation will be flagged for a rules violation in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen with a warning indicator for everyone to see. If you are caught abusing the foreign aid feature of the game your nation will be DELETED"

It's not a bug i get that all the time when sending aid out. I just tried to send aid to a person half way around the world. And got that message.

DO NOT attempt to send aid to yourself with multiple or networked nations. If you do your nation will be flagged for a rules violation in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen with a warning indicator for everyone to see. If you are caught abusing the foreign aid feature of the game your nation will be DELETED.

That message is part of the aid screen. It's just a warning not necessarily an indication there is a problem with that particular transaction.

I appreciate the reassurance, but the person sending the aid wants to hear from an admin before he'll go through with it (and who could blame him with the wording of the warning, I know I wouldn't like to risk loosing my country to a bug in the system). COuld an admin chime in please.