A navy question.

King Kevz

Just a question I am hoping to get answered here. Just thought of this when I woke up strange huh. Anyway it is a rule that to have an IC navy you must have a IG navy however, it is possible through RP to aquire a navy. So for example I commisioned some other nation to build me a navy there is nothing that can actually be done to stop that as it is perfectly possible to happen of course without naval facilities in my nation the navy would fall apart but if I had those facilities then its possible that I could aquire an IC navay without having one IG.

So whats your thoughts on this?

To have ships in RP, you must have ships ingame.

Period. Regardless of who builds them, the end-owner must have the appropriate ships ingame (exception: Transports and light patrol ships)

However, if someone builds ships for another nation and sends them across then there is nothing that can be done as they are there IC. You can't just make ships disappear.

However, if someone builds ships for another nation and sends them across then there is nothing that can be done as they are there IC. You can't just make ships disappear.

They are all 1800's tech wooden PoS's with a crew of drunk scurvy ridden scots armed with 6 pounder cannons. Then I sink them.

If you have no IG navy, you have no navy in RP no matter what.

Where would the ships dock? They would "disappear" through lack of maintenance if your IG nation can't support navy ships.