A changing of the Guard

NaonMatrix

I NaonMatrix of the Nation Psyion, have decided to step down as High Tribune of the UN. i have learner alot in my time as leader, but i think its time to let someone else try their hand at it. So in my stead i have decided to let my second in command VenomViper take over. so as of Update tonight, i will be considered Consul and founder of the UN, and he will be considered High Tribune and take over all fo the resposibilities of running the alliance!!

Id like to thank all of the other nations and people that have helped me out since i took over the UN from the dibocle of English Empire.

Ill still be around!!! and hope to keep chatting with yall!!!

Thanx, and please extend the same courtesy uv shown me to my sucessor Viper!!

Thanks Guys...I take this moment to shine a new light on UN. We hope to have great battles and even better friends. I as the leader hope to teach my members that this is a game and the people we play with and against are friends through and through and our wars shall be fun and exciting.

Thanks to UN and to NAON.

-VENOMVIPER

Sad day for the United Nations, but I hope things only get better with this change of power.

Thanks for everything Naon, and I'm glad you will still be active in CN.

And Congrats to our friend Venom, who I wish the best to as our new leader.

o/ UN

Edited by Gilbert Torres

I hope UN can recover from the failed leadership of Naon, but with Venom in charge, I'm sure it will just get worse.

Seriously man, what is your problem!? It's obvious you have a grudge against the UN,

but come on. Lay off that stuff on certain topics, such as this one, where Naon is making

a tough decision.

Seriously man, what is your problem!? It's obvious you have a grudge against the UN,

but come on. Lay off that stuff on certain topics, such as this one, where Naon is making

a tough decision.

Naon made the right decision stepping down, but the wrong one entrusting another incompetent UN government official with the reigns. Someone should coup you guys, again lol.

Naon made the right decision stepping down, but the wrong one entrusting another incompetent UN government official with the reigns. Someone should coup you guys, again lol.

And this is coming from someone who gave cooping the UN a try, and epically failed?

lol, all of your 3 nation alliance is in anarchy, so please lay of this topic.

Hmmm. I only wish I could personally rip your nation apart, I guess I'll have to wait for that pleasure because I lost most of my Nation Strength defending myself and my alliance against RE, now this? I'd love to see how far your little fail bot got before sinking, oh wait, too late.

I hope UN can recover from the failed leadership of Naon, but with Venom in charge, I'm sure it will just get worse.

like u can talk about leadership, ur version of it, is handing over ur nations to RE, so u can bad mouth me. Great leadership bud!!!

Best of luck in your transition.

Thanks JRoix :)

Thingol King, if you're reading this. Why are you even trying??

Seriously I see no point in trying to take over the UN, and now you're flagging

the UN AA? I said it before, and I'll say it again, please stop your pathetic actions,

and if you want an alliance so bad, make you're own. (And get your own members,

instead of spamming ours with useless messages!)

P.S. I'm making a wild guess here, but you're either a current/ex Roman Empire member,

or you're LionHeart of Enlglish Empire, trying to avenge his loss of the UN.

If you're none of these, then your attempt is still FAIL!

Good luck Naon, you've worked hard on keeping the UN above water, and yes, you've hit a lot of bumps along the road, but guess what, UN is still standing, so in my opinion, you did well.

PS- I know, Popsumpot, I know, not enough trolling. ^_^

Thanks JRoix :)

Thingol King, if you're reading this. Why are you even trying??

Seriously I see no point in trying to take over the UN, and now you're flagging

the UN AA? I said it before, and I'll say it again, please stop your pathetic actions,

and if you want an alliance so bad, make you're own. (And get your own members,

instead of spamming ours with useless messages!)

P.S. I'm making a wild guess here, but you're either a current/ex Roman Empire member,

or you're LionHeart of Enlglish Empire, trying to avenge his loss of the UN.

If you're none of these, then your attempt is still FAIL!

I'm flying the UN AA because I want to save the UN from you people. And no, I've never been an RE member, and I'm certainly not EE (that's just insulting!). I've told you before, I'm an ex-UN member who got fed up with the incompetent leadership.

Good luck Naon, you've worked hard on keeping the UN above water, and yes, you've hit a lot of bumps along the road, but guess what, UN is still standing, so in my opinion, you did well.

PS- I know, Popsumpot, I know, not enough trolling. ^_^

You are still going to get slapped <_<

I'm flying the UN AA because I want to save the UN from you people. And no, I've never been an RE member, and I'm certainly not EE (that's just insulting!). I've told you before, I'm an ex-UN member who got fed up with the incompetent leadership.

cause u did such a good job running a 3 man alliance. such a good job in fact that u handed ur people over to RE so u could Save the UN.. u couldnt save urself from a brown paper bag. with a knife and a map.

hmm... as former leader of CUM and co-leader of UN, i say i have deep sympathy to Noan... Viper... congrats... may there be a bright future for UN...

Judging by your leadership role, I'd say CUM went down quite well with UN

EDIT: you can't be a "ex-UN member if your flaging the UN, nice words though <_<

EDIT: This guy is definetly EE

EDIT: If you don't like the leadership GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, were not forcing you to stay, no one cares what you do. If you dont like UN go to RE, I here they full of poeple like you *cough* *cough* ceaser down there, (cept TIberus, hes cool). You dont likes us, then leave we dont need you, matter a fact WE DONT WANT YOU

Anyways duces, EE

EDIT: you can't be a "ex-UN member if your flaging the UN, nice words though <_<

EDIT: This guy is definetly EE

EDIT: If you don't like the leadership GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, were not forcing you to stay, no one cares what you do. If you dont like UN go to RE, I here they full of poeple like you *cough* *cough* ceaser down there, (cept TIberus, hes cool). You dont likes us, then leave we dont need you, matter a fact WE DONT WANT YOU

Anyways duces, EE

First off, I'm not English Empire. From what I can tell he got banned, so how could I be him? Also, I explained that I was an ex-UN member who has now decided to come back and save the UN from the insanity of the current government. My support is growing. People are beginning to understand that the current regime offers them nothing but destruction (and not the fun kind!). My supporters are hidden amongst you, and when the time comes, we will strike.

First off, I'm not English Empire. From what I can tell he got banned, so how could I be him? Also, I explained that I was an ex-UN member who has now decided to come back and save the UN from the insanity of the current government. My support is growing. People are beginning to understand that the current regime offers them nothing but destruction (and not the fun kind!). My supporters are hidden amongst you, and when the time comes, we will strike.

Another UN coup? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Ever since UN gobbled up CUM, it's all down hill.