A changing of the Guard

NaonMatrix

EDIT: If you don't like the leadership GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, were not forcing you to stay, no one cares what you do. If you dont like UN go to RE, I here they full of poeple like you *cough* *cough* ceaser down there, (cept TIberus, hes cool). You dont likes us, then leave we dont need you, matter a fact WE DONT WANT YOU

Damian, I've got no problem with you arguing with everyone, but please leave RE out of this. While what happened earlier in the round was confusing and unfortunate for both parties, it is in the past.

Everyone else seems ready to start over. What do you say?

First off, I'm not English Empire. From what I can tell he got banned, so how could I be him? Also, I explained that I was an ex-UN member who has now decided to come back and save the UN from the insanity of the current government. My support is growing. People are beginning to understand that the current regime offers them nothing but destruction (and not the fun kind!). My supporters are hidden amongst you, and when the time comes, we will strike.

OMG!! Does anyone else think this so called "Thingol King" is English Empire!!??

I mean come on man, you say you're not him, but everything you say makes you sound more and more

like him. "I'm an ex-UN member who wants to gain control of its government because it's incompetent."

You say you're an ex-UN member, but that you're not Lion Heart because he's obviously banned.

But what can't stop him from creating another account?? He/You, just has to make another username, and

maybe even have to use another IP-Address. But seriously, I think you're him, and this pathetic so called

"Coup", is becoming very annoying! :jihad:

OMG!! Does anyone else think this so called "Thingol King" is English Empire!!??

I mean come on man, you say you're not him, but everything you say makes you sound more and more

like him. "I'm an ex-UN member who wants to gain control of its government because it's incompetent."

You say you're an ex-UN member, but that you're not Lion Heart because he's obviously banned.

But what can't stop him from creating another account?? He/You, just has to make another username, and

maybe even have to use another IP-Address. But seriously, I think you're him, and this pathetic so called

Alright seriously Gilbert you're just getting amusing. Compare my writing style to English Empire's if you want, you'll see the difference (I know what logic means!). And by the way, what's up with the message I got from you? It goes something like this:

You will face PZI in all the rounds you remain in. And that's a promise! If you try and re-roll, even with another Ruler name, I will report to admin, that you're names don't match. So you're pretty much screwed. So STOP!

Nice to see that the current UN regime believes in a new slate each round. I'm pretty sure there was a general consensus that PZI was something that belongs on another planet, far away from Steve. And trying to get me banned on the forums? Tisk tisk Gilbert. Stooping pretty low now aren't we? It's pretty pathetic that you can't actually stop me from bringing UN to a new glory, so you resort to threatening to tattle to admin for something I haven't even done yet. And here I thought we were going to play nice.

B) Uhuh..... I know this is always a huge matter in these forums but... STOP FIGHTING OVER ME!! B)

Ok, on a more serious note, I was thinking about developing a partial MADP with UN -_- ..... next round or so or during this round`s end of the round wars.

Also, I personnally think Naon did an amazing job navigating through the obsticles that unfortunately met UN during his reign. I think Viper would prove to be an equally awesome leader, and good luck ;)

I wish you would get off this line of thought.. EE is too incompetent to spell incompetent.

But seriously... I claim UN as my own :P .. can you spell coup? ;)