Looking for a small alliance

Braganza

I'm looking for a small alliance that fits all of the following criteria:

1) highly values democracy and the input of all members

2) has open positions in the government into which even new members can participate

3) offers assistance with trade circles

4) values peace and diplomacy to solve international issues

5) guarantees protection in case of attack

What I offer:

1) leadership experience in alliance governments

2) strong dedication

3) a very high degree of activity

4) experience in developing government structures and procedures

5) experience in creating an awards/medals system to promote and recognize service to an alliance

If your alliance fits these criteria and is interested in what I have to offer, please contact me. I look forward to hearing and talking with you.

Well, Poison Clan is NOT right for you... unfortunately, you pretty much have to be born into gov... other then that we are a very fun community, though we probably won't resolve conflicts peacefully.

Welcome fellow player,

I am the member of an alliance called White Knights Entente, we are a brand new alliance compared to some of the other alliances, who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join White Knights Entente and help us grow and prosper, in return we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. We aid new member’s 3,000,000 each who join White Knights Entente. Our Alliance is new, therefore you can get a alliance positions and your ideas will help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/WKE/index.php

You need to go there and register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards,

Kobiashiy

I would suggest NWO. I came from the same background that you did. I have been apart of the alliance for nine days and I am part of the government. We offer protection, and we meet most of the criterion you are looking for. We also have a signing bonus of three mill and possibly six mill. We can also use your experience. I urge you to join the NWO.

You may be interested in the Central Defense Corps. We are a new alliance (so new that we haven't officially announced our existence yet :P) and we're looking for people who would like to become a part of our founding government and have the experience to handle it.

1) highly values democracy and the input of all members

--although not a purely democratic alliance, we will value input of all members and recognize that we are only as strong as our weakest link. it takes everyone to make the alliance and i don't like any member to feel they are just a face in the crowd.

2) has open positions in the government into which even new members can participate

--we have two slots left in our highest level of government, as well as several other positions

3) offers assistance with trade circles

--we are a multi-colored alliance protected by TOOL and if you happen to be on or switch to the White team, we have access to SNOW which is an excellent resource for trades.

4) values peace and diplomacy to solve international issues

--we place precedence on peace and diplomacy while emphasizing war preparation and warfare tactical knowledge

5) guarantees protection in case of attack

--as mentioned above, we're protected by TOOL.

If you would like to consider CDC, please visit our forums and we'll be glad to discuss possibilities with you.

-Gabe Logan

-Commandant of the CDC

hey, The Shadow Confederacy has under 50 members and every new member gets treated well. all opinions are valued and a seat on the council can be gained as long as you show determination. for example i was only with the allliance for 3 weeks before i was given a council position so theres a chance for everyone.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Confederacy/index.php

Edited by Sir Digbycc

Come and see the New World Order. We are a small alliance currently under protection of the GDA. We are a no BS alliance, no drama and all members have the opportunity to make a difference. With us, you are not a small fish in a big sea. We have government positions available now........including minister of recruitment :rolleyes:

Check us out at www.nwoalliance.com

Cheers,

SS

Sec State, NWO

UTF (United Trade Federation) could be what your looking for. Our DoE was the other day so we are quite small. We have dozens of jobs open take your pick if you show dedication the jobs yours. we are under UPN protection and are a neutral nation. Our goal is economic stability. Come help us reach our goal and help build the foundation of UTF.

Link: UTF

Edited by Exar