NOAH Flag Request

Redoran

Well, I've been saying my alliance needs a new flag. Here's our current one:

200px-NOAHFlag.jpg

We'd like to keep the boat somewhere on it, or an Ark of SOME kind, but apart from that, we're not too fussy. Nothing overly complicated, and no writing please. And if you feel like it, maybe a banner to go with it?

If we get something good, and the rest of the alliance likes it, I'll organise some sort of reward, and then maybe we could talk about some more alliance graphics too. :)

And by a reward I mean at least $3m at some point. I have no guarantees from the rest of my alliance, but I'm sure I can come up with some cash...

Anyway, flex those creative muscles.

Edited by Redoran

Well, I've been saying my alliance needs a new flag. Here's our current one:

200px-NOAHFlag.jpg

We'd like to keep the boat somewhere on it, or an Ark of SOME kind, but apart from that, we're not too fussy. Nothing overly complicated, and no writing please. And if you feel like it, maybe a banner to go with it?

If we get something good, and the rest of the alliance likes it, I'll organise some sort of reward, and then maybe we could talk about some more alliance graphics too. :)

And by a reward I mean at least $3m at some point. I have no guarantees from the rest of my alliance, but I'm sure I can come up with some cash...

Anyway, flex those creative muscles.

I'll miss that flag :(

I'll miss that flag :(

The main reason is because someone lost all of the images we had.

Don't suppose you still have/feel like making a banner for us? Or at least a bigger version of that. They've all gone missing. :(

Don't suppose you still have/feel like making a banner for us? Or at least a bigger version of that. They've all gone missing. :(

I remember that a contest was made, you can look at old forums and see if you find it ;)

I could loo through my files and see if I still have the full sized version.

Sorry, the only one I could find was this:

noahflag4.jpg

:(

Edited by Opethian

If you allow me, I can make that any size you wish

Sure! Depends on what Noah wants, though.

Big thanks to Fallen Fighter for recovering the flag! If you guys want to keep it, here it is:

NOAHFlag.png

Edited by Opethian

Sure! Depends on what Noah wants, though.

Big thanks to Fallen Fighter for recovering the flag! If you guys want to keep it, here it is:

NOAHFlag.png

If you could move the boat to the left hand side, remove the white line coming from the right hand side of the circle, cut some off the top and bottom making it banner sized, and then in the remaining purple space make a few versions, with the text:

One with "Nations of Ascended Honor"

A second with "NOAH Announcement"

and a Third with:

"Join NOAH!"

I can give you teh monies. :P