UW's beef with TPF

Panic King

god what is going on in here? Im not gonna bother reading the other pages but I do have to say 2 things.

1. BG, Stop Feeding The Trolls.

2. read this:

You sir dont know the first thing about TPF's raid policy. There is nothing in it about member COUNT. It only says "Dont raid top 25 alliances."

There are exceptions to that rule and they are: Alliances in top 25 you can raid are: United White, Lazy Penguin Eaters and ADULT.

So according to that, we are NOT in the wrong. We put your alliance on the ok to hit list because we CAN (its TE for gods sake). Plain and simple, because WE CAN. Any questions?

MI policy is fail.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was raiding a Multicolored Cross-X Alliance member.

and this UW guy jumps in, declares on me. Nuke flies on me from MulitX guy.. Offensive wars + Air-raids from UW + MultiX all at once.. result = 2k drop in strength..

and yeah.. These guys now deleted the logs in war. So, you can't see them.

die UW. die!.

May TE gods send these to hell. :P

Blaming UW for a nuke from MCXA is ludicrous. UW never lauched a nuke.

and this UW guy jumps in, declares on me. Nuke flies on me from MulitX guy.. Offensive wars + Air-raids from UW + MultiX all at once.. result = 2k drop in strength..

READ THIS LINE REAL CAREFULLY....

HE NEVER SAID UW FIRED A NUKE< OR THAT UW WAS RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY,JUST THAT BOTH OF YOU TAG TEAMED HIM!

Edited by Burning Glory

READ THIS LINE REAL CAREFULLY....

HE NEVER SAID UW FIRED A NUKE< OR THAT UW WAS RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY,JUST THAT BOTH OF YOU TAG TEAMED HIM!

I read it, understood it, and posted that UW never has fired a nuke. Tag team? Sort of like Pack Raiding huh? But without the overt coordination that you guys used .

Edited by Panic King

Word of advice to all.....(yes I am back to being serious for a moment)....

The more one recites part of a comment someone else made, the more holes people will find. Using what a person sends via IM, e-mail, even a phone conversation, in matters such as these never work when you are trying to use them as doctrine or policy. No one wins. I could say "the sky is blue", and one might question my use of the word "is". This applies whether you are playing TE CN or in life outside of the game. The resolve of a person is not measured by how long they can argue or if they proved a point, rather, when they have the ability to let it go and move forward. The question to ask is "Do you want to be right or do you want to be successful."

Digressing a bit.....

I could easily turn around and attack one of my alliance members and would I be wrong for doing so? Perhaps by some, but by the rules of the game I can do what I want. I may not last long, but it is my choice to do so. Now this could bring about anger from UW nations unto me, incite many heated debates as to what I did, why I did it, how wrong of me it was, etc etc. Yet none of this changes the events and we all end up focusing on what happened and getting into a stagnant state of mind.

See my point?

Now I am off to pet a trolls butt!

Worlds don't change leadership skills :P

And TPF is very good. I wish I didn't deny my gov't slot ;) lol

Leadership skills huh? I quess both my TE alliance and Standard alliances are fools then? They must be silly for giving me positions like MoFA and MoF when i maintain no skills ehh?

Edited by NEWiley

Leadership skills huh? I quess both my TE alliance and Standard alliances are fools then? They must be silly for giving me positions like MoFA and MoF when i maintain no skills ehh?

With comments like that, sometimes I wonder... :rolleyes:

It's TE, so fast and loose FTW.

Heh, who says I was even talking to you after my response to you? Now, I said "Worlds don't change leadership skills" it was more towards Duncan saying he was just a normal member. Now I really like your TE alliance and in fact wanting to discuss some matters with them, please don't make me hate your TE alliance. They seem like a cool bunch of people and I want no bad blood between us. Anyways until then, bye

I'm not going to attack your SE alliance because I <3 Quinpin and Slasher, but you're given the job of MoFA in a war game...

TPF still does not realize that this could have ended with only 5 or 6 nations being involved in any attacks. TPF's policies only promote a war to continue. You can not raid and alliance and expect that nations members not to respond in defense. TPF's policies complicate that matter by attacking nations who come to the aid of a fellow alliance member. It becomes a never ending cycle with TPF basically getting away with murder. Now with in the play of TE, it is a brilliant idea. It allows TPF be highly aggressive in defending themselves as small alliance or bullying a smaller alliance into surrendering after the smaller nation has been raided. This is the case here.

If TPF truly wants peace here, they would have to peace out with all UW nations. If an extra attacks occurs from any UW member, member will be asked to peace out immediately. If the UW member does not peace out after being that, UW will deal with the matter internally. Now, if a TPF members decides to attack again, this war will contunue. TPF started this war with tech raids and their policies for defending themselves. If TPF wants peace, they may have to eat an extra attack for a few UW members while we are trying to this war.

At this point, and I am speaking for myself here, I would have to physically see peace declartions on the war screens before I would be willing to ask any member of UW to stand down. As far as I am concerned, TPF started this and there will be no end until TPF leadership understands their actions.

Raiding is a part of the game. We all should understand this function of the game. Please do claim to want peaceful when you tech raid in playing the game. If you truly want to play Cyber Nations peacefully, stick with SE. It is much more peaceful there. I play both!

Since we are playing TE and there are no real lives or property lost while playing this game. United White will not be bullied! We will not back down! We will not surrender! Period!

If TPF truly wants peace here, they already at least know my terms.

Have fun!

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

Heh, who says I was even talking to you after my response to you? Now, I said "Worlds don't change leadership skills" it was more towards Duncan saying he was just a normal member. Now I really like your TE alliance and in fact wanting to discuss some matters with them, please don't make me hate your TE alliance. They seem like a cool bunch of people and I want no bad blood between us. Anyways until then, bye

Im not understanding why everything needs to be so radical with you. Its a war game and things like this happens.

I'm not going to attack your SE alliance because I <3 Quinpin and Slasher, but you're given the job of MoFA in a war game...

Very sad how you bring SE into TE matters. And its not Slasher its Slicer. And QuinPin is no longer a member of CoIN.

Im not understanding why everything needs to be so radical with you. Its a war game and things like this happens.

Lol you're very funny. I can't stop cracking up at your post. And anyone who knows me could see why XDDDD. Thanks for the Entertainment

Oh and for those of you who are confused or otherwise can't be bothered to search through the topic, here's what has led up to these events:

- TPF tech raided some UW nations

- UW counter-declared on the TPF nations

- Panic King decided he wanted his nations to be allowed one round of attacks unopposed in order to take back tech and land

- BG said no

- Panic King became uppity and declared war

gee, if only there were some really easy ways to avoid this, oh wait ...

-------------------------

I love the way you have simplified this, but it is a little more complicated than you have explained.

Sorry for the late post on this one. I just saw.

Have fun!

ND

Edited by Natural Disaster

Very sad how you bring SE into TE matters. And its not Slasher its Slicer. And QuinPin is no longer a member of CoIN.

Did you miss the part where I said I will not bring SE into this?

/me headdesk