UW's beef with TPF

Panic King

THIS NEEDS IT'S OWN THREAD

THE FOLLOWING WAS POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD IN RESPONCE TO BG JUSTIFING THEIR POLICY OF RAIDING AA'S . IN HIS RESPONCE HE STATED THEIR POLICY WAS TO NOT ROLL ON ALIANCES OF MORE THAN 30 MEMBERS OR IN THE TOP 25 IN ALLIANCE STRENGTH. HIS STATEMENT FOLLOWS...

QUOTE (Burning Glory @ Mar 29 2009, 12:57 AM)

No, we don't really....Its one in the same, the top 25 nations all have more than 30 members.

Also! We didn't raid RD as they are friends its not allowed and they have more than 30 members....one nation raided with out looking, mistakes happen and he was reprimanded for it.

And! PC are also friends, who actually hit us first...under a miscommunication which is not your concern!

They same goes for RE, as we are defending allies against them.

Care to talk about UW's raids...you have hit our allies and been asked to peace....we have not raided very many, most come from defense

BG.

MY RESPONCE ....

You have conveniently left out the fact that your alliance pack raided UW and then when we defended you escalated. Now you personally attacked one of mine and update blitzed him along with 2 other nations. Real big of you BG. Nice job! And when my guys offered peace as you asked they were hit again with more raids. We have not attacked anyone on TPF except those that raided us. WE did not escalate. Where's those peace offers you supposibly told your guys to offer?

Do you actually think that UW now with 29 nations wanted to take on TPF with over 125? Funny how your "mistakes happen" covers every raid agaist your "friends".

Yeah BG..Do the math.. when this thing started your pack raiding nations attacked an alliance with over 30 nations (we lost a few since the attacks) AND was in 25th place in strength. Yep all your attacking nations have violated YOUR raiding rules. And YOU accuse UW of raiding your "friends"? WE did not raid "your friends". <Then again TPF has so many friends we possibly did make a mistake. I challenge you to find one UW raid on a large or small alliance nation that wasn't resolved quickly. I know this did not happen because I watched our war screens this entire round and if it did happen, I would of corrected it immediatly.< An advantage of having a smaller alliance.. my guys don't make "mistakes".

You write well BG... It's too bad the truth is well camouflaged with inaccurate information.. but as they say.. if you repeat it long enough the lies turn into the truth.

To the forum readers.... I have tried to keep this in private channels since this occured on 3/26. I have been accused by some as being inactive in this matter. But I am tired of trying to resolve this then finding more attacks on my nations as I check in. Now that the "Leader" of TPF has joined the fray, it has become clear that TPF policy is " You get raided by TPF, bend over , grab your ankles and take it like a man".

Folks.. TPF is NOT what they portray themselves as. They are unfortunately without any honor.

o/ UW

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

AND THIS MORNING I POSTED THIS AFTER AGAIN LOOKING AT WAR SCREENS ...

This is how they treat their friends.. another over 30 member alliance and in the top 25 ranking...2 TPF nations tech raided a PC nation this morning.. and he wasn't the one who raided first.

I DECLARE THAT A STATE OF WAR HAS EXISTED BETWEEN TPF AND UW. AFTER REPEATEDLY OFFERING PEACE AND FINDING MORE NATIONS PILING IN TO ATTACK OUR SMALL ALLIANCE, I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT TPF IS HELL BENT TO DESTROY UW. UW CALLS UPON ALL THE SMALLER ALLIANCES TO START BITING TPF'S ANKLES. MAYBE WE CAN GET THE ATTENTION OF SOME OF THE LARGER ALLIANCES AS TO TPF's DUPLICITY

Edited by Panic King

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit you TPFers!

I said to do this last round!

Damn you guys!

Anyway, taking my favorite flame last round against Panic King

"Turn your thong around it'll feel much better"

I still suggest you take his advice. Anyway :jihad: I hope everyone hasn't taken your slots :jihad:

Standing up to tech raids = good

Crying about it = bad

reading comprehension=good

Not "crying about it"... I am stating the facts as to what has happened and my feelings as to what TPF has shown they turned into.

reading comprehension=good

Not "crying about it"... I am stating the facts as to what has happened and my feelings as to what TPF has shown they turned into.

You know, you're the one without the capitalized letters, proper spacing, correct punctuation and going off on caps sprees.

Stating your feelings as to what TPF as done? We have a word for that: crying.

You know, you're the one without the capitalized letters, proper spacing, correct punctuation and going off on caps sprees.

Stating your feelings as to what TPF as done? We have a word for that: crying.

^^^^^^^

I just knew it was a mistake to respond to his comment. -_-

PK I will only say this, You have been contacted by not only me but also other GOV trying to get this resolved.

I have copies of pm's of you being an ASSHAT toward me and my nations, and me still replying with a polite response, only for you

to again reply in an uncalled for manner.

If you want peace stop ordering your peeps to attack after i have just sent out orders to peace out.

Meaning i send an order to send peace to your nations, then after thats done and they are waiting for that to happen, one of your nations attack us.

and they are just going to sit there and let that happen after just sending peace, NO! they will fight back, just as your saying you are doing.

This is a 2 way street, you can't order that we give you peace, yet not tell your guys to send it. The fighting would never stop.

Before you say thats not what happened look at the fact you were peaced out yet turned around and attacked more TPF nations and so has other nations in your AA.

So i guess this is a war, a DOW from you....

I really think you didn't want peace, but instead wanted to war :/

Here is just one of the pm's sent to ask for your help to peace this out;

Message: Good day, sir. I'm not sure if you're the leader of UW or not, but I'm coming to you for some assistance. There have been a lot of wars between UW and TPF lately, some started by UW, some started by TPF. I am willing to order all TPF nations to peace out with the UW nations they are attacking if I can get the same respect returned to TPF. If you aren't who I need to come to with this issue, can you either forward it to the person who needs to see it or tell me who to contact? I thank you very much for your time, and good luck in the senate race.

I won't bother posting your reply...as the point here is we are trying to peace with you, you just don't want it!

BG.

I quite liked yours BEazy

Why thank you Pops. I liked your reading comprehension post.

I won't bother posting your reply...as the point here is we are trying to peace with you, you just don't want it!

No U!

Anyway death to the extremist pigs in TPF :jihad: I see you at update >.>

Wheres all the alliances who love to "stand up for the little guy"? Where are BW/LE/CDT/MASH now? As far as I can see it from the war screens:

UW got raided 10 times by TPF between 26-28th. They counter-declare twice.

On the 29th, they get hit by 8 more TPF nations in the name of "defense"

Total Declarations- TPF 18 UW 5. Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Big guy raids the little guy, little guy responds and gets curb-stomped. Now we have the leader of TPF saying "I really think you didn't want peace, but instead wanted to war :/" <_< You guys really buy this garbage?

Wheres all the alliances who love to "stand up for the little guy"? Where are BW/LE/CDT/MASH now? As far as I can see it from the war screens:

Total Declarations- TPF 18 UW 5. Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Big guy raids the little guy, little guy responds and gets curb-stomped. Now we have the leader of TPF saying "I really think you didn't want peace, but instead wanted to war :/" <_< You guys really buy this garbage?

First of all, LE has our list of small alliances we choose to protect. They know who they are. If they need help and we agree, we are in immediately. If you don't believe me, just try.

Secondly, UW did ask us for possible help. At the time we saw a fight they were in and raids by 2 TPF's and a MHA at the time. UW isn't on our small alliance list, but we were watching the situation. TPF is a friend of ours, with whom we were trying to get this "fair war" idea going with MHA. We're still working on that idea, but it doesn't look good. If there is bad blood between UW and TPF, that is hardly our business.

We felt a blitz by LE was not warrented in this case, as much as we are looking for action.

Edited by tracer

Your analysis is spot on. Notice that BG again sidestepped the issue that his Pack Raiding nations violated his AA's rules on raiding targets. I again got a nicely written and politely worded PM from a TPF gov official. Unfortunately I'm not that eloquant in my PM's and may come off as rude. Too bad BG.. get used to it. You have no idea how pissed you 2 made me when after I peaced and then logged back in ,I found my guys being attacked by more of your nations. Get control of your alliance or this could escalate !

TPF, if you need us, you shall have the Fellowship's sword.

Could you neatly place it in the square of his back and twist it slightly? B)

Edited by Panic King

Your analysis is spot on. Notice that BG again sidestepped the issue that his Pack Raiding nations violated his AA's rules on raiding targets. I again got a nicely written and politely worded PM from a TPF gov official. Unfortunately I'm not that eloquant in my PM's and may come off as rude. Too bad BG.. get used to it. You have no idea how pissed you 2 made me when after I peaced and then logged back in ,I found my guys being attacked by more of your nations. Get control of your alliance or this could escalate !

I'm not going to debate this about our raiding policy, you are clearly with in it and here is just another fine example of how you have sent pm's to me and your threats....

My nations peace out as i gave the orders, and the fact that you and others that have peace is proof of that, my point about

you guys getting peace and then just re-attacking is on your war screens, as with others as well.

If you had wanted peace then you would had let the peace out, not keep it going by having others DOW them.

To anyone who thinks TPF is in the wrong, your not apart of the pm's and wars from UW have been deleted.

I can also show you pms from UW members that the reason they keep attacking instead of peacing out is they just want to get back more tech and land.

This is not the way to end a problem....

Thanks Tracer!

BG.

Get control of your alliance or this could escalate !

Oh god, please don't make it escalate! We don't want to see your spectacular war skills that you displayed against MI last Round! Oh God it's like watching Roman Empire fight! Please anything but, that!

<_< Tut Tut TPF. Picking the easy targets?

Yes, why yes they are. Down with evil TPF :jihad:

I'm not going to debate this about our raiding policy, you are clearly with in it and here is just another fine example of how you have sent pm's to me and your threats....

My nations peace out as i gave the orders, and the fact that you and others that have peace is proof of that, my point about

you guys getting peace and then just re-attacking is on your war screens, as with others as well.

If you had wanted peace then you would had let the peace out, not keep it going by having others DOW them.

To anyone who thinks TPF is in the wrong, your not apart of the pm's and wars from UW have been deleted.

I can also show you pms from UW members that the reason they keep attacking instead of peacing out is they just want to get back more tech and land.

This is not the way to end a problem....

Thanks Tracer!

BG.

Shush you evil leader, you! Stop saying your lies! It's obvious that you're lying don't try to change the topic, and side step this! Down with evil TPF :jihad: