Vatican Central News

Holy See

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: That was an OOC question. And perfectly logical. People can immigrate...

OOC: My bad. I had meant to put OOC. And I know no statement where the Pope has said that residents are allowed to immigrate.

*Classified between the Pope and the King of Mayo*

Your Holiness, I have a possible solution : after your world tour, you will suspend your meetings with heads of state at the Vatican, and you can secretly come to Mayo, where you will be put under full protection in a relatively remote area. Meanwhile, Mayo offers to send a decoy to the Vatican while intelligence teams team up to solve the terrorist problems. Once it is safe enough, you can go back and resume your duties, and we will call the decoy back.

*********CLASSIFIED**********

Because of the dangerous cercumstances I will accept your offer, although no decoy will be allowed to take my place. The Vatican must be notified of a prolongued absence, but I will not release my location.

We offer to send the Oberstes Korps to aid in the investigation.

We can accept this offer due to the minial risk factor because of Alvonia's closeness to the Vatican. We have reopened a major route connecting Vatican City and Alvonia.

OOC: This will be expressed IC as well... but this is all very very very very very classified. No one, and I mean no one, knows about this conversation.

IC:

**EXCEPTIONALLY CLASSIFIED**

"What do you mean an attack already happened?" The man's voice crackled through the vacant apartment building on the outskirts of Vatican City. Stalking between rooms, he flipped on the television to watch the scene unfolding. "Son of a !@#$%*. Who did this?"

"Unknown, sir. They took the radio station... set off car bombs around the city, tried to charge a few buildings, but failed in that regard."

"They took the radio station? $%&@."

"They aren't as organized or as professional as we are, sir... but they are tenacious as hell. I mean... something like eight car bombs? I want to know where they hid all that explosive."

"I want to know how long they've been here. I mean, it's taken us months to prepare for this, and now they go and screw it all up."

"Are we scraping the plan, sir?"

"Are you kidding? The Generals have placed a lot of faith in this. Send them a message, standard Green Flag encryption. Tell them we are shifting to plan I-24."

"I-24, sir?"

"Yes, Ahab... deep insurgency."

*********CLASSIFIED**********

Because of the dangerous cercumstances I will accept your offer, although no decoy will be allowed to take my place. The Vatican must be notified of a prolongued absence, but I will not release my location.

Agreed. You may come to us with as many Cardinals and followers as you like. You may choose your location to reside while investigation pends. If you choose to retreat to an urban environment, then we will disguise you for your safety. We will not release the fact that you will be here, and in our government, only I, the Queen, the chief General, and your security will know of your presence. You and those who come with you will be exempt from Mayonian Law for the time being.

To those who wish to aid in investigating: I recommend that each participating country send two of its top detectivevs to meet in Rome or the Vatican if the Pope allows it (To the Pope, I think if this is to be, then everyone should meet in Rome, and you can open one route from Rome to the Vatican). There, we will investigate until the case is solved.

OOC: I'm not sure what you mean. If your talking about the Vatican military, that has only been suggested, no move was taken yet.

OOC: My bad. Well, in that case, when it is announced...then they'll come.

To those who wish to aid in investigating: I recommend that each participating country send two of its top detectivevs to meet in Rome or the Vatican if the Pope allows it (To the Pope, I think if this is to be, then everyone should meet in Rome, and you can open one route from Rome to the Vatican). There, we will investigate until the case is solved.

The detectives are on their way to Rome as we speak.