The Un Merges with CUM

NaonMatrix

Thanks for declaring the war over. Unfortunately, I met with CUM's leadership yesterday and no agreement was reached. We offered them pretty generous terms; we'd absorb them into our Empire and forget the whole thing. But, it was not to be.

A state of war exists between Cataclysm and UN.

We will be willing to take suggestions from your alliance for how you want to end your war between the former CUM alliance. But they are our members, and our family now. So PLEASE cease all attacks on them. We are willing to negotiate with you, but they are part of the UN now, so PLEASE stop all attacks on the new members of UN, we DO NOT want to war with you as I said in a previous post, but we WILL defend our family.

-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Damian

EDIT- Emphasize the words: please, do not, and will :P

Edited by Damian55

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS Minister of Defense

I warn Catyclsm any action toward the UN is wrong and should not happen. we are a different Gov and another alliance. Attacking us will not solve the problem. I ask for the leaders to Message me in game and settle any problems. I will be willing to negoitiate or to listen to any problems they have and will help in any way they need.

Do not threaten or attack the United Nations.

Thanks,

VENOMVIPER

MINISTER OF DEFENSE

AS Minister of Defense

I warn Catyclsm any action toward the UN is wrong and should not happen. we are a different Gov and another alliance. Attacking us will not solve the problem. I ask for the leaders to Message me in game and settle any problems. I will be willing to negoitiate or to listen to any problems they have and will help in any way they need.

Thanks,

VENOMVIPER

MINISTER OF DEFENSE

Read the post above yours. -_-

AS Minister of Defense

Thanks,

VENOMVIPER

MINISTER OF DEFENSE

The snake ( he's a viper ) Comes out of his hole...................NOW YOU SHOULD BE REALLY SCARED lmao

We :wub: you Venom

o/United Nations

To: Damian55 From: I am nobody Date: 3/18/2009 4:04:52 PM

Subject: The War

Message: Please ignore everything that Villien says. I have no idea what he has been on since posting that declaration, but the rest of us are not interested in either this war or a further war with UN.

I'd have posted something on the forums, but I can't due to a registration glitch.

To: Damian55 From: I am nobody Date: 3/18/2009 4:04:52 PM

Subject: The War

Message: Please ignore everything that Villien says. I have no idea what he has been on since posting that declaration, but the rest of us are not interested in either this war or a further war with UN.

I'd have posted something on the forums, but I can't due to a registration glitch.

Then someone who's actually in Cataclysm government should accept the peace offer. Looks like I don't have a say in the matter. And... we're still at war.

Good work.

Then someone who's actually in Cataclysm government should accept the peace offer. Looks like I don't have a say in the matter. And... we're still at war.

Good work.

Ok the leader just told me that we have peace with yall sooooo were not at war.

Edited by Damian55

The snake ( he's a viper ) Comes out of his hole...................NOW YOU SHOULD BE REALLY SCARED lmao

We :wub: you Venom

o/United Nations

why does this sound like me...

Wait a sec... Did CUM just merge with UN just to avoid getting rolled?

FYI we were in talks about this with CUM a couple days before this war happened. Further more, CUM wasn't going to "get rolled" by catylism or what ever their name is, Caytlism only has about 12 members CUM outnumbered them 20 members. So no they didn't merge with us to avoid getting rolled.

Wait a sec... Did CUM just merge with UN just to avoid getting rolled?

No. We merged with UN because it offered us a great chance we wouldn't get in a 20 man alliance. We wern't getting "rolled", if anything it was the other way around. Only 1 of Catalysm was not anarachied. We would have won in the long run even if we hadn't merged with UN.

And what sphere will you be residing on?

We will be moving to blue sphere slowly due to loss of Trade Circles. Our goal it to get all of our nations switched over by the end of this week.

Edited by rodrod

No. We merged with UN because it offered us a great chance we wouldn't get in a 20 man alliance. We wern't getting "rolled", if anything it was the other way around. Only 1 of Catalysm was not anarachied. We would have won in the long run even if we hadn't merged with UN.

We will be moving to blue sphere slowly due to loss of Trade Circles. Our goal it to get all of our nations switched over by the end of this week.

How does moving to blue help you with trade circles? You have enough White to create as many circles as you want....

BG.