The 600...

thaisport

Wow.. now the truth comes out.. UN isn't full of phail.. They actually have an alliance leader in BG!

Damian did put that in a wrong way. What he means is that we are in this war because of TPF. It states it very clearly on our treaty, we are to assist each-other in times of war. This was not a war UN had planned, but because of our ties we had to act.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian did put that in a wrong way. What he means is that we are in this war because of TPF. It states it very clearly on our treaty, we are to assist each-other in times of war. This was not a war UN had planned, but because of our ties we had to act.

Anyone find it a coincidence that TPF suddenly decides to sign that treaty days before they go to war? BG, you sneaky sneaky man (still lulz you!).

That's because he's from Texas...with a British time Zone in his bio..

Haha nice save bro. much love. and yeah that is what i meant, if you take it the wrong way, then what you doing is trying to find a flaw in the UN, and for those i say, grow up :). but we love you though

Oh MHA/RE/GDA, I hear the saddest song on the world's smallest violin playing for you. You jumped TPF et al last round, they got you this round. Have some fun recovering, dust yourselves off, and make your move in a few weeks.

wasnt the end of last round the king of the hill thing, when everyone jumped mha?

Guys can we lay off UN for once? I speak with NM every few days now and I don't know how many of you have a clue how hard it is to run an alliance let alone a good sized one. Taking over an alliance that was in disarray and trying to piece it back together isn't an easy task and there will be bumps on the road. That said if everyone would give UN a chance to grow and learn the game, it would be easier for them to do well. Even if UN is on the TE side, they don't deserve to be treated like dirt.

Plus how did UN get into this conversation anyway...(looks at opuscon :P )

Last Round = Current Round?

Funny logic there considering this is TE...or is it? I thought everyone was supposed to get a clean-slate after round reset? Because obviously there was no real CB besides a grudge, if that.

Aeternus,

You don't know me so I don't blame you if you disregard my post. [OOC] As a small bit of background I am the Commander for Blackwater standard edition. It's our policy to switch leaders and get some experience for different individuals of my choosing, and then I review the performance at the end of the round. We use TE for training solely. [/OOC]

I only have three rules for the new incoming BW:TE Commanders:

1) Only one thing carries over from previous rounds.

2) That ONE thing is our "don't **** on our porch policy" of dealing with tech raiders.

3) I get to see logs of everything at the end of the round.

When Henry approached me on IRC to let me know of the plan here was my very first response:

Session Ident: Henry[bW]

01[23:04] <metal> <metal> can we prove some guys were gonna hit us in TE? screenshots or something?

Session Time: Fri Mar 13 00:00:00 2009

[01:03] <Henry[bW]> hey still around sir?

[01:06] <Henry[bW]> to answer though, I've have seen logs that indicated SWAT was going to hit MASH (4077TH)

He then pointed me to the logs in the war announcement. So FWIW my sole goal in messaging Henry was to make certain this was a new and ENTIRELY seperate issue, keeping the rounds completely apart from each other. After seeing the logs in the war announcement it is clear this is a new round issue and that satisfied my curiosity.

Take it or leave it, but I can guarantee BW's motives in no way included any prior rounds. You can be assured I would be completely enraged if I found out something was carried over.

PS. Nice propaganda Thai, hope I don't derail too much , but felt it necessary to respond in kind to potential allegations.

Aeternus,

You don't know me so I don't blame you if you disregard my post. [OOC] As a small bit of background I am the Commander for Blackwater standard edition. It's our policy to switch leaders and get some experience for different individuals of my choosing, and then I review the performance at the end of the round. We use TE for training solely. [/OOC]

I only have three rules for the new incoming BW:TE Commanders:

1) Only one thing carries over from previous rounds.

2) That ONE thing is our "don't **** on our porch policy" of dealing with tech raiders.

3) I get to see logs of everything at the end of the round.

When Henry approached me on IRC to let me know of the plan here was my very first response:

He then pointed me to the logs in the war announcement. So FWIW my sole goal in messaging Henry was to make certain this was a new and ENTIRELY seperate issue, keeping the rounds completely apart from each other. After seeing the logs in the war announcement it is clear this is a new round issue and that satisfied my curiosity.

Take it or leave it, but I can guarantee BW's motives in no way included any prior rounds. You can be assured I would be completely enraged if I found out something was carried over.

PS. Nice propaganda Thai, hope I don't derail too much , but felt it necessary to respond in kind to potential allegations.

I think you forgot to include the treaties with LE and M*A*S*H, despite the fact that M*A*S*H even changed their name to 4077th this round, in your "things that carry over" rules.

Edited by George the Great

I think you forgot to include the treaties with LE and M*A*S*H, despite the fact that M*A*S*H even changed their name to 4077th this round, in your "things that carry over" rules.

Think again George.

To my knowledge other than this recently signed bloc by Henry, we have no treaties.

[OOC] Much similar to when we had no treaties and multiple alliances came to our defense in the last rounds NAAW issue. I hope your catching the common theme here and BW's value of "paper treaties". Word > Treaty. [/OOC]

To clarify: if George had actually read the first announcement I made, he would know we did not have any signed treaties at start of this round.

The only current treaty we have is membership in the TE Initiative. Everything else is just friends being friends.

Edited by Henry

Wow.. now the truth comes out.. UN isn't full of phail.. They actually have an alliance leader in BG!

LOL, yeah its my turn to coup UN...Not. <_<

Anyone find it a coincidence that TPF suddenly decides to sign that treaty days before they go to war? BG, you sneaky sneaky man (still lulz you!).

lol, here we go with the conspiracy theory's and propaganda...

They came to me before SWAT attacked, i turned them down because of last round BS.

Swat attacked they came back to me and asked to help peace them which i did.

After the peace, about 4 or 5 days later we talked on IRC and i gave them a chance....I know a lot of you don't like them but honestly a few peeps that can't stop running the mouth

shouldn't mean the whole AA is bad. I quite like NM, the REAL leader lol! And if any of you beside Thai gave him a chance, you would to.

Our treaty was signed and posted days before i found out about the plot and logs. At which time we formed the bloc.

With that said Damian55, STFU....If you have not checked your mail do so! I don't want you posting on the fourms anymore and neither does NM!!

I don't think you mean harm but really, you are not respectful nor polite when posting and that is required when you represent your AA or your Allies.

To Thai....I had no part in anything posted in these fourms and From what i see its not made up, rumors, or false information. From what i read everything is true but there was a change of plans. Its not our fault that you guys plotted and got caught even if plans were changed. I can promise you our attacks have nothing to do with last round, As if i had any grudge or revenge

against you and MHA I would have been the one to attack you, with fark. What happened last round happened. I can say that i wasn't happy about it but i would be lying if i said this is revenge.

What you have to do is look at the big picture here....An AA was plotted against and they have friends that wanted to keep that from happening. We also know that if its one of you its all of you going to war. We took the appropriate measures to neutralize the situation based on the information give to us, and if it seems like us holding grudges from last round its just a coincidence because last round there was plotting that also caused a big war...that is all! I will also say this bloc was formed for a reason, we will not take anymore curb stomps from the fab 3.

I hope we can all have fun with this war and maybe form some teams after wards and just go at it.....the team with the best stats on the last day wins.

Can i get a second on this????????

Stop crying about it. Yeah, last round we faced similar odds but didn't go around posting saying that it was unfair etc because we understood that it was TE and people get knocked down and built up all the time. Also, MHA are currently 1st ranked, that means that they are a natural target for most sanctioned alliances including Fark.

I did have huge amounts of respect for you guys but with all the moaning and crying going on its dropping dramatically.

Also, MHA are currently 1st ranked, that means that they are a natural target for most sanctioned alliances including Fark.

I did have huge amounts of respect for you guys but with all the moaning and crying going on its dropping dramatically.

very true, it always comes with the top spot, and we were expecting it.

also BG, i don't see where you are getting us plotting from. aside from dankfire's actions which were directly out of line, MHA was planning nothing but defense. We received word that several alliances would attack an ally while they were conducting a strike, so we thought it would be good to provide defense if that idea happened. defense to keep it a 1v1 as SWAT intended. Not preemptive strike defense, just the regular kind. I won't attack you and Fark's side for plotting as if it is a bad thing, but they were obviously doing more than us, as they had a team of 1000+ nations ready with detailed target lists and timelines. Apparently our idea became a reality to them the more it was talked about in your bloc meetings.

Also, i gave a real lol about the slow fingers thing. i thought you were typing some small thing... i had no idea it would be so extensive! i take back any implications that i thought you were slow ;-)

very true, it always comes with the top spot, and we were expecting it.

also BG, i don't see where you are getting us plotting from. aside from dankfire's actions which were directly out of line, MHA was planning nothing but defense. We received word that several alliances would attack an ally while they were conducting a strike, so we thought it would be good to provide defense if that idea happened. defense to keep it a 1v1 as SWAT intended. Not preemptive strike defense, just the regular kind. I won't attack you and Fark's side for plotting as if it is a bad thing, but they were obviously doing more than us, as they had a team of 1000+ nations ready with detailed target lists and timelines. Apparently our idea became a reality to them the more it was talked about in your bloc meetings.

Also, i gave a real lol about the slow fingers thing. i thought you were typing some small thing... i had no idea it would be so extensive! i take back any implications that i thought you were slow ;-)

lol, well i am a slow typer:)

Really what i think the logs were saying is that SWAT was going to attack 4077th to draw out FARK. Really though if you look at it like this, its MHA, GDA, RE, SWAT....If anyone attacked one of you guys you all would jump in, no question about that its been said. So its no wonder if you attack 4077th, LE, BW, FARK, TPF, TF, CE, your going to fight us all. This was truely a preemptive strike, rather based on old info or not. And you have to admit that it was a well organized and perfectly executed attack.....Just saying is all.

BG.

well organized, yes. perfectly excecuted... it depends on what the goals were. MHA seems like a tertiary target in the plans, as fark mostly hit our ghosts and bottom third, it seems. Preemptive though, no. it would appear that way with your info, but MHA had no intent of an offensive attack. i was in the middle of directing an alliance-wide nation-building program at the time, and was not realistically expecting a war. rookie mistake i suppose, but hey, i thought it was a little early in the round for a full bloc war.

Hey I've been away for about 3 weeks...what did I miss ?

:lol:

Some BS story made up to attack us? Awesome! I'm just surprised former friends are attacking us. Fark & crimson & Aztec. Thats fun.

Edited by BastardofGod

lol, well i am a slow typer:)

Really what i think the logs were saying is that SWAT was going to attack 4077th to draw out FARK. Really though if you look at it like this, its MHA, GDA, RE, SWAT....If anyone attacked one of you guys you all would jump in, no question about that its been said. So its no wonder if you attack 4077th, LE, BW, FARK, TPF, TF, CE, your going to fight us all. This was truely a preemptive strike, rather based on old info or not. And you have to admit that it was a well organized and perfectly executed attack.....Just saying is all.

BG.

You have a good imagination then. Because those two logs are two separate people and two separate conversations. The Swat convo was obviously saying that we were looking to hit 4077 and 4077 only. We were worried that they would call their friends, so we wanted some people on the backside to help us if they came in and tried to ground us for fighting in the school yard. In the original list of people we thought would come out FARK was never Mentioned, TPF was never mentioned TF and TRG were never mentioned, Ohh and CE was never mentioned. So half your list is just strict fabrication to help you feel good about your goals.

Hey I've been away for about 3 weeks...what did I miss ?

:lol:

Some BS story made up to attack us? Awesome! I'm just surprised former friends are attacking us. Fark & crimson & Aztec. Thats fun.

BoG... There's not a single Fark nation attacking you guys. We're having our lulz with MHA.

Regardless, though, if you guys DID attack us this round to counter or straight out blitz us later on, we'd at least know that it wasn't anything personal, but just more fun after the reset of round 3. Personally, I don't think alliances/blocs should carry through to the next round--it'd make the game stagnate with everyone always on the same sides. Friendships, yes, but not political ties. If you personally hit my nation, BoG, I'd still jump onto IRC and chat with you like nothing's happened. I'd hope you'd feel the same way.

:D

You have a good imagination then. Because those two logs are two separate people and two separate conversations. The Swat convo was obviously saying that we were looking to hit 4077 and 4077 only. We were worried that they would call their friends, so we wanted some people on the backside to help us if they came in and tried to ground us for fighting in the school yard. In the original list of people we thought would come out FARK was never Mentioned, TPF was never mentioned TF and TRG were never mentioned, Ohh and CE was never mentioned. So half your list is just strict fabrication to help you feel good about your goals.

Everyone can argue back and forth all day over this--it's pointless. Now, I'm just speaking for Fark here, but I'm sure that many others feel the same way. We felt there was a credible threat to Fark so we took action and responded to it by pre-emptively attacking MHA and allies as part of a bloc.

My god, people, it's a GAME. It's not like because we're attacking (whether or not the intel was or was not accurate) people are actually dying, your buildings are crumbling or you're losing anything more than PIXELS ON A SCREEN. You all sound like you're 8 years old arguing over which pokeman card is the best one. Grow a set, man-up, and deal with it. It's a nation simulation game with a major element (if not the biggest element in TE) being WAR.

/end rant

Everyone can argue back and forth all day over this--it's pointless. Now, I'm just speaking for Fark here, but I'm sure that many others feel the same way. We felt there was a credible threat to Fark so we took action and responded to it by pre-emptively attacking MHA and allies as part of a bloc.

My god, people, it's a GAME. It's not like because we're attacking (whether or not the intel was or was not accurate) people are actually dying, your buildings are crumbling or you're losing anything more than PIXELS ON A SCREEN. You all sound like you're 8 years old arguing over which pokeman card is the best one. Grow a set, man-up, and deal with it. It's a nation simulation game with a major element (if not the biggest element in TE) being WAR.

/end rant

While I agree with you on your first point, I think the "stop taking it seriously" argument is completely lame, reminds me of someone who calls another player a nerd because he is loosing at a game.