New Suggestion

Lets make it so everyone can just build really quick and fast, and make everything war related very weak. That way we can all grow in peace and not war. Maybe even change the name to Hippie Nations. That would be swell !

(put in here because im not sure if I can post sarcastic suggestions in the suggestion thread)

Lets make it so everyone can just build really quick and fast, and make everything war related very weak. That way we can all grow in peace and not war. Maybe even change the name to Hippie Nations. That would be swell !

(put in here because im not sure if I can post sarcastic suggestions in the suggestion thread)

LOL, well it appears that things just heated up a bit!

Also 1 bil...thats EPIC.

BG.

Better suggestion: Cut the war time so that it is only 4 days in TE, especially with the shortened rounds.

Thats a good idea, because if the rounds are shortened, then that mean if you get in about 3 wars to 5 wars, you pretty much done, or you would have to create a new nation, but you trade resources might not be as good. I like this suggestion. And i second this notion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Better suggestion: Cut the war time so that it is only 4 days in TE, especially with the shortened rounds.

Better suggestion: everyone have never-ending nuclear arsenals and infra count that automatically grows 1000 per day.

• 2 weeks later...