United Nations

Believland

How can we get this resolved when RE refuses to even recognize what they have done.

And to those of you saying I should talk to GDA to get it removed...You admit you ordered the sanction and that it was wrong but refuse to help get it fixed. Heh.

Alright! That's enough!

1. GDA didn't order any sanctions.

2. GDA is Blue team, our senator is Blue team and simply cannot sanction you as you are purple team. We have no senators on Purple.

I second ThaiSport's request. Please take this to IRC now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! That's enough!

1. GDA didn't order any sanctions.

2. GDA is Blue team, our senator is Blue team and simply cannot sanction you as you are purple team. We have no senators on Purple.

I second ThaiSport's request. Please take this to IRC now.

Obviously I changed teams after I was sanctioned. It would be real logical of me to stay on a team where I cannot get trades correct?

Please refer to my screenshot above and you can see it was a GDA nation who sanctioned me at the request of the Roman Empire.

I'm holding it for a friend. Never inactive - expect retaliation attacks against raids. If I raid you, don't whine. Either accept peace or pm me asking me to stop and I will.

Dude, It's being Nation sitted. RE had nothing to do with this. Ok?

@Coolgreen44

Ok my bad. While you were all worked up I looked into this. Turns out we did sanction you at RE's request because you were attacking RE's members.

My suggestion is that you contact MoonMan and work this out with him.

Man, this has been a long day.