United Nations

Believland

I remember when TE went public all that was necessary to join an alliance was change your AA. What has TE come to? lol

Also I agree with everyone else, That is a major waste of sanction slots.

If you visit the Purple sanction screen you'll see we've never had to use it. The threat of a sanction is enough to scare ghosts away.

Edit- Hormones you made my day.

Edited by ceasar43

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you visit the Purple sanction screen you'll see we've never had to use it. The threat of a sanction is enough to scare ghosts away.

So RE has zero ghosts? That is strange because you have 80 people masked as members on your forums, and yet 139 nations flying your Alliance Affiliation. What would you call the 59 nations that are not registered?

Please. Make my day. Have both those alliances declare war on RE. See how that ends. Cmon, if you want war go ahead and show that you have the guts to do it. It'd spice up the game for sure. Of course, we'd only be able to have a three day war before UN surrendered, but TPF should make up for that, they're darn good fighters.

Don't mind if I do. ;)

Ok let me make myself clear. When TE first went public there was no such thing as ghosting.

All you had to do was change your AA and you were considered a member of your chosen alliance by default. How do you think IDIOT got so big. IDIOT used that to it's fullest.

If IDIOT attacked your alliance all you had to do to back them off is change your AA to IDIOT and voilla! You were a member of IDIOT. The concept of Ghosting wasn't adopted until the last half of round 3. and still only a few alliances actually enforce it (or even care about it).

So RE has zero ghosts? That is strange because you have 80 people masked as members on your forums, and yet 139 nations flying your Alliance Affiliation. What would you call the 59 nations that are not registered?

Don't mind if I do. ;)

Our internal policies aren't up for your debate...first off, we mask certain people as Roman Citizens depending on their status in the alliance. We have 123 registered members, and the difference is inactives.

Also, can I take that as a UN and TPF DoW? Please?

Our internal policies aren't up for your debate...first off, we mask certain people as Roman Citizens depending on their status in the alliance. We have 123 registered members, and the difference is inactives.

Also, can I take that as a UN and TPF DoW? Please?

LOL!

Even if with 123 registered members that is less then the 139 on the AA, so you do have ghosts by your definition. You make me laugh.

And by all means take this as the UN and TPF DoW. :lol:

Please. Make my day. Have both those alliances declare war on RE. See how that ends. Cmon, if you want war go ahead and show that you have the guts to do it. It'd spice up the game for sure. Of course, we'd only be able to have a three day war before UN surrendered, but TPF should make up for that, they're darn good fighters.

The Tiberius question wasn't aimed at you, I just want to know who was saying that stuff and didn't think it merited it's own topic.

I thought you and Naon were tight, you helped him out a lot. But now you're bashing us?

It was all about picking up the extra members. They have zero respect for allies.

We have no respect for our allies? How about you ask any of our allies if we have "no respect" for them. Ask GDA or MHA. Please, ask them. They'll give you an honest answer.

We have no respect for our allies? How about you ask any of our allies if we have "no respect" for them. Ask GDA or MHA. Please, ask them. They'll give you an honest answer.

can i suggest we bury this. its over and done with and i sense that this is getting alittle overboard.

no need to get stressed.

i made the mistake of letting everything get to me, and now i know to let it go. lets have fun people, no need to attack character.

what happened, happened and it may be wrong , but it happened.

And I will. Twice last round RE had our back. They gave it all for us even to the point of direct combat in our defense. RE cares deeply about their allies. I'm personally honored to have them for allies. Please don't say RE doesn't respect their allies, that simply is not true!

Seems that happens a lot with your alliance.

lolref.jpg

That was in response to a message you sent to my members trying to get them to vote for you for purple team senate. What would your response be to a message that tried to trick you into a senate vote be? Anyone remember the anger of the MI yellow senate policy?

That was in response to a message you sent to my members trying to get them to vote for you for purple team senate. What would your response be to a message that tried to trick you into a senate vote be? Anyone remember the anger of the MI yellow senate policy?

I wasn't tricking anyone to vote for me. If you had read it, it clearly said I was planning to sanction some people lol. I am sure you got the pm, since everyone on purple team did, may as well quote it.

And no, I would not respond like that. But then again I am generally nice, I don't need to use those fancy words to get my point across.

And I will. Twice last round RE had our back. They gave it all for us even to the point of direct combat in our defense. RE cares deeply about their allies. I'm personally honored to have them for allies. Please don't say RE doesn't respect their allies, that simply is not true!

Thanks, we'll always be there for our friends in GDA and MHA!

I do I was yellow team. We ended up getting targeted for annihilation that round.

People were pissed :P

Hey guys,

Enough with the back and forth already. Evenstar already shut down the other UN posts as it was getting out of hand. I have spoken when NM myself and he has stated that he has put this issue behind him and wants to move forward. This is important. Things that happened in the past were the actions of people trying to do what that thought was best for UN. I don't think anyone was wrong to try an help. What should have happened was people should have consulted NM before making decision. That said I know he appreciated that everyone wants to help and the best thing to do now is to talk to NM. He is the leader of UN and I know he will listen to things you need to say. The best thing now is to help each other move forward and learn from mistakes.

Thaisport

Hey guys,

Enough with the back and forth already. Evenstar already shut down the other UN posts as it was getting out of hand. I have spoken when NM myself and he has stated that he has put this issue behind him and wants to move forward. This is important. Things that happened in the past were the actions of people trying to do what that thought was best for UN. I don't think anyone was wrong to try an help. What should have happened was people should have consulted NM before making decision. That said I know he appreciated that everyone wants to help and the best thing to do now is to talk to NM. He is the leader of UN and I know he will listen to things you need to say. The best thing now is to help each other move forward and learn from mistakes.

Thaisport

Then why don't you tell Roman Empire to remove my sanction, and stop attacking me? United Nations has know problems with me, so why should RE, who was simply defending them right?

Then why don't you tell Roman Empire to remove my sanction, and stop attacking me? United Nations has know problems with me, so why should RE, who was simply defending them right?

Maybe you should talk to the guy who is sanctioning you, who isn't RE.

I would agree with Caesar43. Work it out with the guy who sanctioned you.

Guys should take it to IRC and resolve it and figure out what's going on and how to resolve it. Using the forums to do this, especially when a mod/admin already closed TWO UN related topics, is walking a thin line before a warning. I want both sides to get it resolved. But do it off the forums.

Guys should take it to IRC and resolve it and figure out what's going on and how to resolve it. Using the forums to do this, especially when a mod/admin already closed TWO UN related topics, is walking a thin line before a warning. I want both sides to get it resolved. But do it off the forums.

How can we get this resolved when RE refuses to even recognize what they have done.

And to those of you saying I should talk to GDA to get it removed...You admit you ordered the sanction and that it was wrong but refuse to help get it fixed. Heh.