United Nations

Believland

United Nation is now under my wing. Not MHA's wing nor Thai's my wing. If you mess with UN with more of this couping and what not. Then expect your alliance to be destroyed. I know what alliances everyone wants to be in. Anyway that is all

Sincerely,

BEazy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United Nation is now under my wing. Not MHA's wing nor Thai's my wing. If you mess with UN with more of this couping and what not. Then expect your alliance to be destroyed. I know what alliances everyone wants to be in. Anyway that is all

Sincerely,

BEazy

I'd like to be the first to say thank you, its nice to see that in the mist of all this there's someone who actually wants the best for us. This won't go unappreciated, and once again i think i speak for the whole UN when i say thank you.

I'd like to be the first to say thank you, its nice to see that in the mist of all this there's someone who actually wants the best for us. This won't go unappreciated, and once again i think i speak for the whole UN when i say thank you.

I think BEazy was being sarcastic

Edited by Panic King

No I was not being sarcastic. After a couple of conversations with Naon, I think it would be best if I self asserted myself to keep the UN from being bashed. In all Ceasar and my former enemy, Panic, I would like you to take my words at face value. And Ceasar if you ever try to do another power grab by merging an alliance again. I will destroy the whole Roman Empire

No I was not being sarcastic. After a couple of conversations with Naon, I think it would be best if I self asserted myself to keep the UN from being bashed. In all Ceasar and my former enemy, Panic, I would like you to take my words at face value. And Ceasar if you ever try to do another power grab by merging an alliance again. I will destroy the whole Roman Empire

He had me sanctioned while I was flying the United Nations alliance affiliation. -_- Act of war anyone!? (Funniest part is I got sanctioned for fighting RE nations, when their leader told me I should, and they hit me first. Did they really expect me to not declare on RE nations after they hit me ;D)

Ahhh, well. I decided to take the sanction as a recruiting message and am now flying the Roman Empire AA! I also volunteered my service to be purple team senator. :D

Edited by Zikawe

Lulz you too BEazy!

:wub:

Edit- And Zikawe, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about when you say you were sanctioned. We have one purple team senator, and he's never used his sanction powers. Ever. No one in RE gave any orders for you to be sanctioned.

Edited by ceasar43

Lulz you too BEazy!

:wub:

Edit- And Zikawe, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about when you say you were sanctioned. We have one purple team senator, and he's never used his sanction powers. Ever. No one in RE gave any orders for you to be sanctioned.

Hah! Telling lies is bad though.

So JRoix isn't in your alliance correct?

jroix.jpg

Hah! Telling lies is bad though.

So JRoix isn't in your alliance correct?

jroix.jpg

That wasn't ordered by myself or our Emperor. JRoix heads up the ghost division though, so now it makes sense why you were sanctioned, if you were, as you say, flying our AA and on purple. We have a standard policy to sanction ghosts, a policy that makes sense to us (and probably any other alliance leaders).

Edited by ceasar43

That wasn't ordered by myself or our Emperor. JRoix heads up the ghost division though, so now it makes sense why you were sanctioned, if you were, as you say, flying our AA and on purple. We have a standard policy to sanction ghosts, a policy that makes sense to us (and probably any other alliance leaders).

You would run out of sanction slots fast like that.

Do people really sanction ghosts now ?

You should learn to read. It may also help to check out the ingame sanction screen. Clearly I was sanctioned while on Blue team, and I was on the UN AA as stated above. He sanctioned me for defending myself from the worthless fighters you sent after me.

So can you make up your mind?

First is was nobody in RE ordered that (turns out it was an Admin in RE), then the sanction was for ghosting (which it clearly wasn't). Do you have any more explanations or you going to try the truth this time?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing....

RE sanctions are bad for business, especially under those circumstances )):

It is clear he was under another color and in another AA.....

You should learn to read. It may also help to check out the ingame sanction screen. Clearly I was sanctioned while on Blue team, and I was on the UN AA as stated above. He sanctioned me for defending myself from the worthless fighters you sent after me.

First is was nobody in RE ordered that (turns out it was an Admin in RE), then the sanction was for ghosting (which it clearly wasn't). Do you have any more explanations or you going to try the truth this time?

Could you un-sanction me from the blue team?

I had pretty good trades in my blue circle, until someone

disabled me too trade within the blue circle. I would really

like to switch back to blue, thank you

I have no idea how you were sanctioned on the blue team. It wasn't one of us if a blue team member sanctioned you, we are a purple team alliance. Hence the fact that our senator is purple and has never sanctioned you. And perhaps if you'd been clear in your original post then there wouldn't have been any confusion. You said that you were flying the RE flag and on purple, so I logically assumed that our anti-ghost division director had sanctioned you for that. Seems logical to me. Next time try and post a coherent thought, it's very helpful.

P.S. I haven't told a lie yet. I pride myself on being honest. If you can find one lie I've told (mistakes due to communication errors don't count) I'd love to hear it.

We give them a warning that they are a ghost and that if they don't leave our alliance we will sanction them. It's not an "automatic sanction" process. We've had problems with ghosts, so we take firm steps to ensure that we never have those problems again.

I have no idea how you were sanctioned on the blue team. It wasn't one of us if a blue team member sanctioned you, we are a purple team alliance. Hence the fact that our senator is purple and has never sanctioned you. And perhaps if you'd been clear in your original post then there wouldn't have been any confusion. You said that you were flying the RE flag and on purple, so I logically assumed that our anti-ghost division director had sanctioned you for that. Seems logical to me. Next time try and post a coherent thought, it's very helpful.

P.S. I haven't told a lie yet. I pride myself on being honest. If you can find one lie I've told (mistakes due to communication errors don't count) I'd love to hear it.

Oh...come...on.

Can you please at least try reading my posts? As I have states a million times, I was on the United Nations AA and a member of the Blue team. A member of your a alliance, and an admin at that sent a request to have me sanctioned by an ally of yours. Do you struggle with reading comprehension or something? This is all very simple. A member of your alliance requested a sanction against a fully fledged member of the United Nations simply because the people you sent to attack me couldn't take big mean Coolgreen.

Edited by Zikawe

Oh...come...on.

Can you please at least try reading my posts? As I have states a million times, I was on the United Nations AA and a member of the Blue team. A member of your a alliance, and an admin at that sent a request to have me sanctioned by an ally of yours. Do you struggle with reading comprehension or something? This is all very simple. A member of your alliance requested a sanction against a fully fledged member of the United Nations simply because the people you sent to attack me couldn't take big mean Coolgreen.

Yeah...having an ally sanction someone who you are fighting is a terrible crime...I'll try and hold my guilt inside. As for the reading comprehension, yeah, that's why I use words like coherent.

P.S. What moron told Emperor Tiberius (the forum Emperor Tiberius) that someone from RE was impersonating him? Did you perhaps think for one moment that maybe they had a similar name?

Yeah...having an ally sanction someone who you are fighting is a terrible crime...I'll try and hold my guilt inside. As for the reading comprehension, yeah, that's why I use words like coherent.

When that person is in another alliance, and you had claimed that you were only fighting me to defend Neon as he was merging (which you may note, not only did he not merge but he blasted you for trying to steal his alliance). As soon as you realized he wasn't merging you should have offered peace, but not only did that not happen but you decided to sanction me. So in review, you claimed to be defending someone who then rejects you, but in an attempt to further ruin your image you not only did not offer peace, you order a sanction. You guys appear to be amongst the worst fighters in this game ... and the funny thing is you were saying I was the one in need of practice! lol.

having an ally sanction someone who you are fighting is a terrible crime

But to continue on that point....So now you are claiming you approve of this sanctioning? You started by saying your alliance didn't order it, then that I was a ghost so it was needed, and now your saying those two previous statements were just cover stories? I await the next shift in this story.

The point of this is clear. You attacked, and sanctioned a member of another alliance without justification. I hope The Phoenix Federation, and United Nations take note and give you the beating you have earned, and if they don't I imagine someone else will.

P.S. What moron told Emperor Tiberius (the forum Emperor Tiberius) that someone from RE was impersonating him? Did you perhaps think for one moment that maybe they had a similar name?

What?

I remember when TE went public all that was necessary to join an alliance was change your AA. What has TE come to? lol

Also I agree with everyone else, That is a major waste of sanction slots.

The point of this is clear. You attacked, and sanctioned a member of another alliance without justification. I hope The Phoenix Federation, and United Nations take note and give you the beating you have earned, and if they don't I imagine someone else will.

Please. Make my day. Have both those alliances declare war on RE. See how that ends. Cmon, if you want war go ahead and show that you have the guts to do it. It'd spice up the game for sure.

The Tiberius question wasn't aimed at you, I just want to know who was saying that stuff and didn't think it merited it's own topic.

Edit- Sorry for the UN bashing, it was stupid and uncharacteristic of me. I let my anger get the better of me. UN, you have my apologies. Don't take my responses to Zikawe seriously, I'm not actually gonna war you guys.

Edited by ceasar43