Unable to send Defeat alert

Sakura

I'm at war with a nuclear rogue, who's very low on soldiers right now -- on the order of... one. (Army of one indeed.)

Anyway, after I reduced my troops to 30, and attacked once, (lost three soldiers), I tried to attack a second time and all I get is the "thrown into anarchy" message. When I attacked a nation in TE (about 1000 vs 100-200), I was able to send one. Do defeat alerts only work on the first attack of the day? Am I doing something wrong? Or did I find a Bug?

The guy you are at war with, is also at war with 3 other people.

A nation can only receive 1 defeat alert per day, so he likely received a defeat alert form one of the other 3 before you.

A defeat alert has to be the first attack of the day on ground I believe.

So it is possible to do

defeat alert - GA - GA

but not

GA - GA - defeat alert

I'm about 90% sure that is correct, it'd be cool if someone else confirmed that ;)

A defeat alert has to be the first attack of the day on ground I believe.

So it is possible to do

defeat alert - GA - GA

but not

GA - GA - defeat alert

I'm about 90% sure that is correct, it'd be cool if someone else confirmed that ;)

It does not have to be the first attack of the day. It's possible to GA - Defeat Alert, adjust your deployment to GA a second time. You are correct, you cannot do a GA-GA-Defeat Alert as you need the capability to conduct a ground attack even though the defeat alert doesn't count as a ground attack against your usable ground attacks.

And in conjunction with others attacking (a 3 on 1), it's possible for the defeat alert to occur as late 6th ground attack attempted against the nation in a given day.

Nation 1 is first: goes GA - GA

Nation 2 then goes GA - GA

Nation 3 is last: goes GA - Defeat Alert

If the nation being attacked is attacking other nations, the defeat alert can occur even later as each defender could conduct 2 ground attacks.

Edited by Count Rupert