WORLD DOMINATION ALLIANCE!!!!

Hello. My name is ZaZzItA tHe MaGiCaL. Are you interested in joining an alliance???? Well, World Domination Alliance is a recently started alliance (0 days old), and we are looking for more members than just three. We can't offer you the milllion dollar starter package, or incredible protection (since we just started as well), but we are definitely going to back you up with war and will trade with you. If you actually want to build up an alliance to the top instead of just joining an alliance where you will be meaningless, then you will <3 World Domination Alliance. We let you be your own nation, and you can do whatever you want. If you want to fight someone, we got yo back. No matter what the circumstance. Unless they have nukes hehe. Then your own (until we get nukes). Please join!!!

if you a new nation this is how you join:

First, go to edit my nation on the left hand column. When it says alliance affiliation, type in World Domination Alliance.

If you wanna join, it would be nice if you messaged us before so we are aware of all our members!!! But don't worry, we still will accept you.

Love,

The World Domination KREW (S,J,T)

and you can do whatever you want. If you want to fight someone, we got yo back. No matter what the circumstance. Unless they have nukes hehe. Then your own (until we get nukes).

Very interesting policy here, if every CN alliance did this, things could get interesting :P

Good luck, and this may or may not be in the wrong section

Fakedit: yes, now it's moved.

Hello. My name is ZaZzItA tHe MaGiCaL. Are you interested in joining an alliance???? Well, World Domination Alliance is a recently started alliance (0 days old), and we are looking for more members than just three. We can't offer you the milllion dollar starter package, or incredible protection (since we just started as well), but we are definitely going to back you up with war and will trade with you. If you actually want to build up an alliance to the top instead of just joining an alliance where you will be meaningless, then you will <3 World Domination Alliance. We let you be your own nation, and you can do whatever you want. If you want to fight someone, we got yo back. No matter what the circumstance. Unless they have nukes hehe. Then your own (until we get nukes). Please join!!!

if you a new nation this is how you join:

First, go to edit my nation on the left hand column. When it says alliance affiliation, type in World Domination Alliance.

If you wanna join, it would be nice if you messaged us before so we are aware of all our members!!! But don't worry, we still will accept you.

Love,

The World Domination KREW (S,J,T)

Questions to you ZaZzItA,

No Charter?

No Flag?

Is this a declaration of existence or a recruitment message?

What if I decide to attack NPO will you have my back then?

What exactly do you mean by "build up an alliance to the top"?