World Wide Blitz seeks a merger

I am the leader of the recently formed World Wide Blitz. There are about 9 of us left, but we dont really know much about what we are doing. We are looking for an established alliance that can help us learn the ropes, as well as provide us with aid to get started. Message my nation or post here if you are interested.

well what we are looking for right now is for some1 to bring us in and help us build and learn the ropes, once we get the hang of it (probably a couple months down the line) we would like to reform WWB, but will remain loyal to whoever helped us

You sound like you should be looking for a Protector, then... Not someone to merge into.

TOOL and TPF are two of the more notable Protectors out there. Perhaps you should get in touch with them!

none of us have ever played b4, so i was advised to join another alliance and learn.

The Oceanic Alliance will be happy to teach you guys the ropes, In maybe three months when you fully learn the game we can help you Set up your own alliance with a charter and forums. If your interested please contact me.

Thanks

Joss