Protection Given

AdmiralCody

If You give me a million dollars i will protect you for one year i promise i have been playing for 101 days and im very experienced send your name and 1 million dollars to AdmiralCody on cybernations any questions please ask. I will be using it to create a military to protect you. This is highly reccomended if you are fighting many wars

Edited by AdmiralCody

If you were to put this much effort into your existing alliance, you might not have to worry about protection so much. This is the first I've heard from you in the nearly two months since you signed on to our boards.

Please either return to WAPA's Forums to complete your training or drop our AA from your nation.

If you were to put this much effort into your existing alliance, you might not have to worry about protection so much. This is the first I've heard from you in the nearly two months since you signed on to our boards.

Please either return to WAPA's Forums to complete your training or drop our AA from your nation.

AdmiralCody - Your arse was just handed to you. :P

Dexter

Edited by Dexter

Hey AdmiralCody, I will protect you from this Vanadrin Failing guy for 50 tech.