Join the Browncoats today!

rollo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Browncoats sales pitch:

Browncoats are a small but active alliance with a friendly, informal player base and a number of experienced members. We are drawn from all corners of the cyberverse and try to provide a welcoming atmosphere for any players who want to have fun with the game, regardless of former alliance affiliation.

I can speak of how welcoming Browncoats are firsthand, as I am a former member of GOONS. Browncoats helped me get out of hostilities and worked with the alliances who were facing off against GOONS to ensure me a path out of war. They were welcoming and genuinely made me feel at home.

One of the greatest strengths of Browncoats is experience. While we are a young alliance and still small, we have members with literally years of experience in CN and in CN politics. We contain veterans of the Maroon War, GWII, GWIII, the VE war, VietFAN and the Unjust War. We are willing to pass on that information to new members to help them build their colonies into all they can be.

If you are looking for an alliance where you can be yourself and have fun with the game, you owe it to yourself to be part of CN's next success story. Join Browncoats today!

nobody cared about my stirring words of recruitment?

Fine!

Brownies. Join because we have brownies. Served by Scarlett Johansson

Personally, I thought your first pitch was good, but the brownies served by Scarlett Johansson will get more people to come. :P

Most definately.

BTW, the new recruit bonus that HollowEyes spoke of a while ago is:

*Drumroll*

100K upon joining.

1 Million upon Confederate status (Confederate is made by most people, the difference is, they are more respected people in the alliance, have more rights, responsibilities, ect.).

That policy = pure awesome.