Birth of a Princess

Centurius

It was a normal day on the ICNS White with the complete Government in a large Meeting Room where they were discussing affairs every week on this day the plan of action for the rest would be discussed with minor other meetings happening on a daily basis. However today something was going to change causing the meeting to end before it was supposed to.

---

(Meeting Room 01, ICNS White, 1100)

"We are making progress in Sanc City and the area around it with complete controll restored and the disease isolated however other Provinces are less lucky with power and Government restored but a dangerous spread of the disease... Due to the supplies however we were succesfull in isolating the disease in the water without people not getting enough of water"the Imperial Envoy of Internal Affairs said.

"On Military level we have restored controll over primary bases and facilities of SAC, in addition we have recovered 2 more Air Force bases including the command base of the FAD... Ground forces however are unfortunately harder to retake. With high criminal activity in the Green Provinces and lower in the Red we have lost ground to several mobs armed with Weapons gathered from several depots in the area... I request Imperial Permission to establish a curfew from 1700 to 1600 and a protocol granting the right to execute without trial of suspected criminals"General Soris Armonia stated with a scary tone of actually enjoying what was going on.

"I will not authorize that we are here to establish a new age and not to cause any more deaths therefore I order preparations to discuss this peacefully with the local population if those don't work..."the Queen said after which she suddenly grabbed the side of the table to prevent falling and looked at Lucrezia showing it was time.

"We must continue this another time"Lucrezia said after which she called the local Hospital to get the Queen there during which the Government depared for their Offices.

---

INC Exclusive: Birth of a Princess

ICNS White - Today the Meeting of Councilors was suddenly disturbed due to the Queen being brought to the local Hospital after a few hours we have received information of a source that the queen has in fact given birth to a baby girl while the name is still unclear it is reported the Imperial Guard will come with a statement soon.

This came as a surprise to many as the Queen is still single and didn't came forward with it until now when asking about more information the Source could not give it stating that only the OZ leaders would have been informed.

Statement from the Imperial Guard

"As a response to the recent article placed by the Imperial News Chanel we confirm the fact that the Queen has given birth to a baby girl and a name has been chosen which will be registered Officially tomorrow. The new Princess will be called Nadine Audrey Peacecraft. Due to this the Queen will be on a temporary leave and in the mean time the Department Heads will maintain day to day control with the Lieutenant of the Queen overseeing it. Questions can be directed to the Imperial Guard for obvious reasons not all messages will be forwarded to the Queen."

Your Majesty,

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, I am positive that it will be a time in your life that you will never forget. I hope that Nadine takes after her mother in wisdom, kindness, and strength as I assume she will eventually have to step up and lead the Imperial Union in the future. I hope that your family will continue to experience hope, peace, and prosperity in the coming years and the growth of your daughter is a reflection of that. Enclosed in the letter is a gift of golden rosary beads that I received when I was a child, please give them to your daughter as a sign of my hope for your daughter to always remember the love that exists for her in the world.

Yours Truly,

Sarah Tintagyl

The Provisional Government is overjoyed by the news of the birth of the new Princess, and congratulates the Queen. With permission, we would like to send baby food, supplies, and equipment to the Imperial Union for the Queen and her newborn daughter.

Of course this is allowed and you receive the thanks of the Queen for your generous gift.

Your Majesty,

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, I am positive that it will be a time in your life that you will never forget. I hope that Nadine takes after her mother in wisdom, kindness, and strength as I assume she will eventually have to step up and lead the Imperial Union in the future. I hope that your family will continue to experience hope, peace, and prosperity in the coming years and the growth of your daughter is a reflection of that. Enclosed in the letter is a gift of golden rosary beads that I received when I was a child, please give them to your daughter as a sign of my hope for your daughter to always remember the love that exists for her in the world.

Yours Truly,

Sarah Tintagyl

Dear Lady Tintagyl,

I thank you for your words and gift I am sure Nadine will wear them with pride. I hope one day you will experience the same moments as I do now as it feels simply perfect.

I also have a personal request as Nadine will soon have her ceremony I would like to invite you as guest of honor and Godmother of her only if you want it too though.

Yours truly,

Relena Peacecraft

Dear Lady Tintagyl,

I thank you for your words and gift I am sure Nadine will wear them with pride. I hope one day you will experience the same moments as I do now as it feels simply perfect.

I also have a personal request as Nadine will soon have her ceremony I would like to invite you as guest of honor and Godmother of her only if you want it too though.

Yours truly,

Relena Peacecraft

Relena,

It would be my greatest honor to be Nadine's godmother and I look forward to being in Sanc City for the celebration. I hope that through this I can impart some of my limited wisdom to your daughter and I promise to respect her and treat her as my own.

Yours Truly,

Sarah Tintagyl