The Pacific Plan.

LeVentNoir

OOC: I consider it canon, and that MVs nation found out their missiles were not as good as they though the hard way.

Now, ooc, GTFO my thread!

We would clean it. But, hiding under the earth when it is not irradiated is plain stupid. You do know that Dragnoisia was a subterranean society before they duped themselves into thinking they were suffering nuclear winter?

OOC: Sorry, last one...but if he'd tested them beforehand, as common sense would tell you he did, they would have found the flaw to begin with. So therefore, he wouldn't have launched them anyway.

IC: They were underground due to a previous encounter with a nuclear rogue. They are not cowards for keeping their citizens safe. Is that not the job of the state, to ensure the safety of its citizens?

You must not have thought much of the now-retired Baron Uberstein, either, considering his nation's underground nature...

OOC: Sorry, last one...but if he'd tested them beforehand, as common sense would tell you he did, they would have found the flaw to begin with. So therefore, he wouldn't have launched them anyway.

IC: They were underground due to a previous encounter with a nuclear rogue. They are not cowards for keeping their citizens safe. Is that not the job of the state, to ensure the safety of its citizens?

You must not have thought much of the now-retired Baron Uberstein, either, considering his nation's underground nature...

OOC: and this is my last ooc post:

Flaws can be unexpected. Simply because one builds something does not make them the master of the craft. It doesnt matter if he "erased it". He still did it in IC, and is now facing the consequences. Now do something IC or stop complaining. I was fully content to let you guys argue this out, but the complete rediculousness of this argument is WAY out of hand.

"I fire my missiles!"

"I retaliate"

"Wait, your stronger then I am....uhhhh I didn't actually fire the missiles!"

Edited by Lord Frost

OOC: You take an action IC, and if it turns out that it did not go as you expected, well you have to live with it.

IC: Of course people who live underground have very valid reasons, even if they only make sense to them selves. I will take the much more efficient method of constructing my nation above ground, and seeing which one proves stronger.

OOC: and this is my last ooc post:

Flaws can be unexpected. Simply because one builds something does not make them the master of the craft. It doesnt matter if he "erased it". He still did it in IC, and is now facing the consequences. Now do something IC or stop complaining. I was fully content to let you guys argue this out, but the complete rediculousness of this argument is WAY out of hand.

"I fire my missiles!"

"I retaliate"

"Wait, your stronger then I am....uhhhh I didn't actually fire the missiles!"

ooc: Actually, to correct you frost, for the sake of RP since no one had objected the missiles had generally been accepted in the form they had been presented and therefore canonized as they were. I actually talked with LVN and together.. not LVN just telling me, but together.. we reached the conclusion my missiles weren't feasible and would not have passed the tests. Meaning the missiles would have never been made... meaning they would have never existed to have been fired in the format they were known to be in. That said.. the RP never happened. I did ACTUALLY RP the testing, and the scientists specifically tested for stealth. Just because I.. nor anyone on this board.. are likely rocket scientists.. does that mean I should be held accountable when no one objects for a logical reason at the creation or use of the rockets. In character, in the world of bob, those scientists would have still seen the radar signature on those rockets.. and the plan for the Fafnir class ICBM would have been abandoned. That.. is simple rp logic.

IC: Of course people who live underground have very valid reasons, even if they only make sense to them selves. I will take the much more efficient method of constructing my nation above ground, and seeing which one proves stronger.

You do a good job of evading our questions...they were not rhetorical.

<snip>

OOC: The attacks happened, the scientists go "oh shi- they don't work" etc. Now leave my thread.

IC: To promised land. The simple fact they were attacked with a nuclear weapon shows that the leaders were failing to protect the safety of the people.

Good leaders construct means of achieving their goals which does not place civilians at risk, or if threat of harm to civilians is known, takes steps to remove that threat.

We see no need to continue this discourse, as it is only a platform for your nation of limp wrists to criticize those who have the ability to plan and execute.

OOC: The attacks happened, the scientists go "oh shi- they don't work" etc. Now leave my thread.

IC: To promised land. The simple fact they were attacked with a nuclear weapon shows that the leaders were failing to protect the safety of the people.

Good leaders construct means of achieving their goals which does not place civilians at risk, or if threat of harm to civilians is known, takes steps to remove that threat.

We see no need to continue this discourse, as it is only a platform for your nation of limp wrists to criticize those who have the ability to plan and execute.

Uh-huh, so just because a nation cannot enact a plan for every contingency, that makes them somehow inferior to you. Well, suppose they don't heve the MEANS of enacting such a contingency?

You said you would not turn your new nation into another Imperial Wellington, but you are already well on your way to making it so. Closed borders--check. Superiority complex--check. The only thing missing is the brainwashing.

Hey, it's his nation. We're just reminding him of some things he said before.

"Men can speak harsh words, but fate might speak them more so. Ultimately, it will be history who judges if the LeVentNoir has taken the wise path or the foolish one"

"Men can speak harsh words, but fate might speak them more so. Ultimately, it will be history who judges if the LeVentNoir has taken the wise path or the foolish one"

Sorry, but we're not in the mood to become philosophical. We've said what we sish to say.