Forums set up

njndirish

though CNRP has taken a true life of its own, Sports RP, a subculture of CNRP, has now been lost to the epically deep CNRP forums. I was wondering if there is anyway for CN Sports to get a sub forum in the Open National RP forum. The reasoning behind this is that our posts get quickly lost into the massive number of posts in the Fantasy RP forum and thus it becomes extremely difficult to continue our RP.

Is there any way we can get a subforum for Sports RP?

Edited by njndirish

I support this

Matches are sometimes played twice a week but the treads get buried 4 pages in a day. Theres also the thing with it being split up between the Fantasy RP sub-forum and the Open National RP forum

I'd have to agree, and with the recent Alliance Cup, Sports RP is really starting to gain steam, with me having seen far more talk about it on IRC than before. I've heard rumblings of people wanting to get an American-style football RP going, and soccer RP is growing exponentially (for which we have njndirish to thank).

Sports RP should have its own forum. I support this.

As a Director of Promotions for Liga Mundo, I have encouraged each league to have their own thread in the Sports forum - but with this new set up, it'll get buried and we may get shot for gravedigging. I myself have abandoned my old thread because it may get put for gravedigging. Sports RP is going to have growth soon, and I'd like to ask the Admins to reverse their decision.

It was good before, this new thing just broke the system completely.