United White DoW's on...

Panic King

the Planet Steve.

United White, in the spirit of CN:TE has declared war on all non-allied alliances. MHA, GDA, RE, UNITED NATIONS, FARK, OJ, NAAW, NVO,GREAT, UBERCON, AND RODENTIA DOMINATIA fear not, since we have all signed treaties with you, but the rest of the planet is fair game.

This may be an alliances' folly but we want to experience TE as it should be.

o/ United White

o/ allies

o/ foes

o/ 7 days of tech raids

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

the Planet Steve.

United White, in the spirit of CN:TE has declared war on all non-allied alliances. MHA, GDA, RE, UNITED NATIONS, FARK, OJ, NAAW, NVO,GREAT, UBERCON, AND RODENTIA DOMINATIA fear not, since we have all signed treaties with you, but the rest of the planet is fair game.

This may be an alliances' folly but we want to experience TE as it should be.

o/ United White

o/ allies

o/ foes

o/ 7 days of tech raids

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

Yeah...UM you forgot TPF ;) Thats ok, i know you mean well :D

anyone else find it funny that all these pathetic lap dog alliances are finally coming out of the woodworks saying "lets all have fun and do crazy !@#$"

too bad it took you so long to grow a pair, it could have been a good round otherwise.

anyone else find it funny that all these pathetic lap dog alliances are finally coming out of the woodworks saying "lets all have fun and do crazy !@#$"

too bad it took you so long to grow a pair, it could have been a good round otherwise.

Better late than never

Yeah .. I forgot a few treaties. Sorry. It took a total of 1 Aztec nation to finally anarchy me this deep in the round. My DOW is for the LULZ and not intended as a serious alliance leader's strategic move. Don't try to read anything more into it than what it is.. a plea to the world to unleash themselves into a free for all. Although I mssg my guys not to hit my treaty partners, I will not monitor this closely. Good luck to everyone and see you next round

Panic King

United White

A ball less lapdog Director of Alliance Operations <---- Yeah El..You're a prick to the end!

Edited by Panic King

Shame all your top strength nations are either too scared to attack or are attacking nations that are tiny in strength in comparison. Other then that, congratulations on finally understanding what TE is about.

Yeah .. I forgot a few treaties. Sorry. It took a total of 1 Aztec nation to finally anarchy me this deep in the round. My DOW is for the LULZ and not intended as a serious alliance leader's strategic move. Don't try to read anything more into it than what it is.. a plea to the world to unleash themselves into a free for all. Although I mssg my guys not to hit my treaty partners, I will not monitor this closely. Good luck to everyone and see you next round

Panic King

United White

A ball less lapdog Director of Alliance Operations <---- Yeah El..You're a prick to the end!

awww i love you too :wub:

How do you guys have so many treaties? We only had 3 months.
Just lucky I guess. Actually many of our partners were from Judgment and JR and i just carried them over out of respect for their support.
Also, I believe FARK did drop all their treaties, so they are always fair game as well as the rest of us :)
FARK may of dropped their treaties but I will not instruct my rulers to attack them. It's nice to be the boss!

Just lucky I guess. Actually many of our partners were from Judgment and JR and i just carried them over out of respect for their support.

FARK may of dropped their treaties but I will not instruct my rulers to attack them. It's nice to be the boss!

Sounds good. Welcome to the fray