War Stats

Varianz

why the hell are we even still argueing over that !@#$?this rounds over ppl come on. lets just have some damn fun and go all out these last few days.ive seen and had my $@! handed to me by some bad $@! fighters all over TE. Great experience and enjoyed the wars you guys put forward. Judgment AAs you guys know i liek the hell out of yall and would fight for you anyday. TPF and all others job well done. you guys put up a hell of a fight against overwhelming odds. Definately made it fun. Dont let anyone talk !@#$ to you, yall are some damn good fighters.

On a side note: All GDA members please refrain from posting any negative comments. both sides handed out some $@! kickins and know one deserves to be dragged through the mud over this.

AGREED!! Thanks for keeping it real James :awesome:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're free from attack because your alliance is too scared to declare on our bigger nations :awesome:

check out our stats, we are fighting three separate alliances and only have 49 members. And doing well so far.

Ah. Fighting 3 sperate alliances must be why your nations with 6k and 5lk soldiers have made a combined failure to put my 2.5k soldier nation into anarchy!

<3 see you round 3 <3

i really hope you guys do. If we had more than 3 offensive slots we'd be targeting a lot more of your guys. Hopefully your pathetic war machine can muster up some sort of attack.

49 nations.

49*3 = 157

34 expired/peaced

157-34 = 122

edit: 123 - booze plus math = fail :D

122= sapre slots

Fill up or shut up.

kthanxbai

Edited by TheDave

Why doesn't i hate cyber nations play TE?

You can talk dude, but do you have the guts to jump into the shark tank and play with the big boys?

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

Why doesn't i hate cyber nations play TE?

You can talk dude, but do you have the guts to jump into the shark tank and play with the big boys?

i've been fighting 3 mha nations since the first day of the war. All had nukes until I spied them away. Spied away 6 so far :P

Not sure if you know this, but cn:te nation names don't have to match with your forum names.

Dave, I don't think you know much about tactics. Don't worry, you guys will have your share of wars soon, just wait your turn.

i've been fighting 3 mha nations since the first day of the war. All had nukes until I spied them away. Spied away 6 so far :P

Not sure if you know this, but cn:te nation names don't have to match with your forum names.

Dave, I don't think you know much about tactics. Don't worry, you guys will have your share of wars soon, just wait your turn.

Of course I know that IHCN.

The number of M*A*S*H nations I have seen actually attacking our nations I can count on both hands.

Now Fark on the other hand, atleast they are man enough to throw down and rush us. Fark is putting up a very honorable fight the same can't be said for M*A*S*H. You talk, are you going to back it? Fark is the kind of allies alliances want. My hat's off to ya' Fark you are very worthy opponents :)

Of course I know that IHCN.

The number of M*A*S*H nations I have seen actually attacking our nations I can count on both hands.

Now Fark on the other hand, atleast they are man enough to throw down and rush us. Fark is putting up a very honorable fight the same can't be said for M*A*S*H. You talk, are you going to back it? Fark is the kind of allies alliances want. My hat's off to ya' Fark you are very worthy opponents :)

you're in GDA, right? once again, we have 49 members. And about 20 of those have filled war slots. The rest are at war but might not have filled war slots. We have maybe 2 nations without an active war, and one of those helps out elsewhere.

Sad thing is you guys have 150 members, and probably 70% haven't gotten involved in the war. Yet you complain that a 49 member alliance can't fill the war slots of a separate alliance with 3 times the member size. We're at war with MHA, and they're our main focus. If you guys were a bit more active maybe we'd focus on you more.

you're in GDA, right? once again, we have 49 members. And about 20 of those have filled war slots. The rest are at war but might not have filled war slots. We have maybe 2 nations without an active war, and one of those helps out elsewhere.

It's endgame dude, FILL 'EM UP! this all get's deleted in 9 days anyway, so what are you waiting for? FILL 'EM UP! :D

I think the objective was for them to take down KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, not war with GDA.

GDA just got involved to help take the heat from MHA which actually worked as there would be far more MHA nations in anarchy

then there is now. now if you guys would all stay out this would actually be a fun and fair fight, but i understand MHA not wanting to fight

their own battles, they never have been good at it!

I think the objective was for them to take down KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, not war with GDA.

GDA just got involved to help take the heat from MHA which actually worked as there would be far more MHA nations in anarchy

then there is now. now if you guys would all stay out this would actually be a fun and fair fight, but i understand MHA not wanting to fight

their own battles, they never have been good at it!

Hey what can I say? You attack one ally you get the whole package. That = alot of $@! whooping :D

Don't worry, There's enough to go around :D

The Kings

Mostly Harmful Alliance-

Total Nations- 235

Total Strength- 384,407

Average Nation Strength- 1,636

Nukes- 63

Anarchy- 153

Roman Empire-

Total Nations- 162

Total Strength- 217,290

Average Nation Strength- 1,341

Nukes- 1

Anarchy- 35

Global Democratic Alliance

Total Nations- 144

Total Strength- 302,405

Average Nation Strength- 2,100

Nukes- 5

Anarchy- 19

Crimson Empire-

Total Nations- 29

Total Strength- 88,613

Average Nation Strength- 3,056

Nukes- 22

Anarchy- 4

Kings Totals:

Total Nations- 570

Total Strength- 992,715

Average Nation Strength- 1,741

Nukes- 90

Anarchy- 211

The Rebels

Blackwater-

Total Nations- 35

Total Strength- 87,538

Average Nation Strength- 2,501

Nukes- 5

Anarchy- 3

M*A*S*H-

Total Nations- 49

Total Strength- 199,046

Average Nation Strength- 4,062

Nukes- 80

Anarchy- 8

Common Defense Treaty-

Total Nations- 41

Total Strength- 105,525

Average Nation Strength- 2,574

Nukes- 33

Anarchy- 16

Fark-

Total Nations- 107

Total Strength- 291,522

Average Nation Strength- 2,725

Nukes- 60

Anarchy- 21

Lafayette Escadrille-

Total Nations- 78

Total Strength- 319,818

Average Nation Strength- 4,100

Nukes- 72

Anarchy- 1

Orbit Black-

Total Nations- 27

Total Strength- 44,931

Average Nation Strength- 1,664

Nukes- 0

Anarchy- 2

Rebels Totals:

Total Nations- 337

Total Strength- 1,048,380

Average Nation Strength- 3,111

Total Nukes- 250

Anarchy- 51

Commentary:

In the third day of war, it looks like the Rebels are gaining the upper hand, especially with the entry of LE. MHA is starting to bleed members in a way that reminds me of MI during the First Judgment War. 12 already, and that number will go up. Will they hold onto first? Who knows. The welcome entry of GDA provides some support to the Kings, who frankly could use the help. Most Kings allies have announced that they are warring on "everyone" so it would seem that there isn't going to be any more help coming for them. With 6 days left until the round ends, anything could happen! Shoutout to the Rebels for a great war, well done!

P.S. I didn't include United White or Wolverines on either side, since it appears they are attacking everyone and thus don't fit on one side.

P.P.S. If your alliance enters the war, post who you are and what side you're on and I'll add you in.

Edit- Added Crimson Empire and Orbit Black

Edited by ceasar43

I had a top 30 account when i entered this war. I expect to go to zero at reset.

But (however i doubted for a split second) honouring a MDoAP is worth more then being on the top 100 list and remembered forever, isn't it? :popcorn:

Blackwater-

Total Nations- 35

Total Strength- 86,127

Average Nation Strength- 2,461

Nukes- 5

Anarchy- 5 (14%)

Blackwater-

Total Nations- 35

Total Strength- 87,538

Average Nation Strength- 2,501

Nukes- 5

Anarchy- 3

OK, so we haven't yet regained our starting strength of 92k, but we're working on it.

I must admit though, the tactic of not counter-attacking us is working very well for MHA's overall score. With our offensive slots filled with burned-out shells, the amount of damage we can inflict during the next couple of days is limited. I admire the dedication of the MHA troops, to sacrifice oneself for the good of the alliance is not an easy choice to make.

The last days of the round will be interesting, I only hope that there will be some targets left when my war slots open up...

they're free from attack because your alliance is too scared to declare on our bigger nations :awesome:

check out our stats, we are fighting three separate alliances and only have 49 members. And doing well so far.

I would have declared on your big nations, but had to sell 600 infra to pay bills to return a nuke to the TPF guy that sent one my way.

Still, 4 anarchies out of 5 aint bad and the one that isnt has 5 times as many soldiers as me. Not in anarchy yet. Will prob happen tomorrow as they both have so much more infra than me.

i really hope you guys do. If we had more than 3 offensive slots we'd be targeting a lot more of your guys. Hopefully your pathetic war machine can muster up some sort of attack.

You have 49 nations. Therefore 147 offensive slots

You have 166 wars

33 are peaced or expired.

30 are defensive

103 wars or a tiny bit over two offensive wars per nation.

Quit your yapping and get declaring

:wub: