Massive Hadron Collider

Lord Frost

superconducting-supercollider.jpg

Junction of Halifax, Campbell, and Pittsylvania Counties

After serious negotiations, Enkaido Engineering of Neo Japan and Eccentric Billionaire Bruce Clark of Rebel Virginia embark together to create the worlds largest high-energy particle collider.

30 KM in circumference, the MHC is perhaps one of the greatest undertakings in world history. The MHC will be testing much in the realm of high energy physics.

Eccentric Billionaire Bruce Clark takes us in to talk about the purpose of the MHC...

"You see.......this is going to be a very big thing. Can't you tell by the name? It will be very big. And it will collide hadrons. I'm not sure what a hadron is, but I was told colliding them would be very expensive. And I got money, so I bought up a bunch of land to collide hadrons on. And we will find the God Particle, whatever that is." Clark began to explain, turning around he picked up two sponges, and rammed them into each other. "I'm no scientist, but that's how you collide hadrons and get the God Particle. I'm very rich, and no, I am not Mystic Butterfly Man by night, regardless of what those clowns in the media say I am. Because I'm not. And most importantly....." he paused for a second. ".....There is absolutely no risk of a microscopic black hole devouring the world. Thank you."

"You see.......this is going to be a very big thing. Can't you tell by the name? It will be very big. And it will collide hadrons. I'm not sure what a hadron is, but I was told colliding them would be very expensive. And I got money, so I bought up a bunch of land to collide hadrons on. And we will find the God Particle, whatever that is." Clark began to explain, turning around he picked up two sponges, and rammed them into each other. "I'm no scientist, but that's how you collide hadrons and get the God Particle. I'm very rich, and no, I am not Mystic Butterfly Man by night, regardless of what those clowns in the media say I am. Because I'm not. And most importantly....." he paused for a second. ".....There is absolutely no risk of a microscopic black hole devouring the world. Thank you."

"If you say so..." said a rather harried looking official, before going about his other duties once again.

OOC: Bruce Clark? Is that supposed to be a play on Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent?

This requires an announcement from the radical "Death to Soccer" extremist group

"YOU'RE GOING TO END THE WORLD OMG BY MAKING EVERYONE LOVE SOCCER"

This group is still on the Terrorist organization list in Dragonia and is not the official opinion of Dragonia.

The government of Dragonia wishes Neo Japan and RV luck in their endeavor.

2,500 unskilled Rebel Virginian laborers have been drafted from the general populace, as well as a team of 500 from the Army Corps of Engineers. Ten tunnel boring devices are also being dedicated to this job. Unfortunately, however, Rebel Virginia does not have the technology to build this thing. We will be requiring that most important parts be constructed in Neo Japan, and shipped to Rebel Virginia for assembly. Additionally, engineers from Neo Japan are requested.