Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am requesting aid. I have just made the 3000 infrastructure jump and am barely breaking even after paying my bills. If anyone has some extra 2-3 million to throw my way this would be greatly apprciated.

My Nation

Please also note that due to the state of my nation, this would NOT be a loan and this is a one way, one time aid agreement.

Thank-you very much.

Lord Hoth

I, Mr. Cvalla, King -(hmmm sir-... what, oh yes), President of the Federal Republic (that's what we are this week right?... yessir) of Valla, ask the international community for a token amount of aid to support our bulldogged defense of our nation. We recently were tech raided, however, we refused to give up our latest widget design (Nuts!) and instead destroyed said design as it was being stolen with our finely hand-crafted cruise missiles therefore denying our attacker the benefit our our latest widget design and now have incurred the wrath of all manner of ma-chine guns, APCs, MBTs, and GLCMs, (anything else?... they threatened the kitchen sink too?) and have been sued by the AFL-CIO (what did they expect from no soldiers on the street... well, fine now there are enemy soldiers on the streets, they can sue them!). We... yes, yes of course,make it more personal... I... come before you hat in hand asking for any aid that may be spared so that this nation will not perish from...(didn't someone say something like this before? Isn't that plaigarism or something if I say that... the speechwriter says it's OK... OK, we'll go with it)... planet. I will not make promises of timely repayment - repayment yes, maybe not so timely (lord knows I'm still paying for that paterni... nevermind ;) ), but any aid would be appreciated and would only be used for defense and reconstruction of our soon-to-be-destroyed hand-crafted widget factory operations (not to be confused with the labor camps right? oh... they're the same?... I didn't know... why was I not told of this? :blink: ...). We (darn right we, I'm not paying for this one myself), will make every attempt to repay any donations to the best of our abilities in the form it was received or another if so desired by the donating nation.

We, and by that I mean I, thank you for your support (now I KNOW we can't use that, the old guy with glasses will have us in court) :unsure: . The link, oh yes, we have the link http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=223690

Edited by Qball

Umm...Im not the ask for help kinda a guy but i was wondering (not exactly important but...) if someone could send 2mill or more so i can get to 2000 infra (it wouldnt get me exactly to 2000 but a nice push along) again this is not dire i see that there are people being attacked and understand that i am not getting this anytime soon...but i would be greatly appreciated and i will remember the aider and do my best to pay him back ASAP

I got demolished in war and the anarchy killed my once solid income. I am asking for aid, but a loan works just as well for $1,000,000 or so. I'm about half a million in debt and would like to get back on my feet. I should be able to pay it back after the 10 day limit is up, unless you just feel like donating. I'm trying to build up a small alliance as well. If any one needs some allies at some point, feel free to ask. It's basically just me and 2 really small nations right now haha. Thanks for any help that is offered.

im so sorry i joined an alliance a few days ago thank you for the offer and i hope you have a great day though

Good luck with your new alliance then! In that case they would be the logical place to start when looking for aid.

hi. i am leader of a small alliance. GCA.

if i could get 3mill that would be great. i just got tech raided really bad by 2 people. im in anarchy and everything.

nation name- Fires of Death

Ruler- Dark Ninja

link- http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=244910

this isnt a joke either

I need aid because my little brother got on my nation and declared war on alot of people and they blew up alot of my stuff. Also im a war for hire guy so if you need to fight someone you can pay me. My normal rate is $500000. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

Edited by King Daniel the 1st